sharetrader
Page 3 of 578 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Didnt anyone learn from 1997? Dont say I didnt warn ya.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Default Competition

There were always other suppliers of similar software on the market. To project that sales would be as they described was unrealistic. Especially in a fast-moving environment. The money raised was targeted for promotion of the product in Europe.......thank goodness for discussion forums. It is relief not to be involved, and I also believe they will drop further.

I agree with you Starpath. You must have good knowledge of the IT industry.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Do I read the prospectus right in that 2007 sales are expected to be $1.6M with this increasing to $5.8M in 2008? (Page 9)

And these sales support a current market cap of $70M (down from $104M a few weeks ago)

Am I missing something?
    Are you missing something. For every $1 in sales, expenses will be $2. However, they have a smart accountant who will capitalise most of the expenditure. There is nothing like the good old balance sheet.

If you do not understand what I'm saying just have a read up about a little old American Company called Enron.

Infact, someone's brother my have met a few of the Enron guys when doing time in the States.

Note -The above posting is not factual and for entertainment purposes only.
    Toddy

Quote Originally Posted by Misc View Post
    Something has to give , the losses are too great now . Perhaps the Directors/Promoters should return the capital to shareholders. Would be the honourable thing to do. Or face a class action for misrepresentation / non-disclosure?

Must be at least 90cps left in the kitty?

Misc
    Just a quick comment. There is not 90cps left because the remaining cash balance now belongs to the 75% of company investors as well who weren't part of the float. Will be more like 90cps*24/104 =23cps left. If they distributed now the figure would be higher because the cancellation of some shares under the agreement with pre-existing shareholders.

The result would be around 30 cps.

Im talking about the 'honourable' thing to do , not the 'technical' position Twinkle , there is clearly an issue of non-disclosure here , and I believe the sponsoring broker is largely to blame for this.

Misc

Default Going cheap for those with hope

For those individuals who missed out on this heavily "over subscribed" offer, now is the time to jump in at very cheap prices....although not if you take the good advice above.

Making something sound scarce and desirable creates demand, so I suppose it it only marketing. Reality, value and potential have little to do with it. Throw in the non-disclosure and as well to add further flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
    Just a quick comment. There is not 90cps left because the remaining cash balance now belongs to the 75% of company investors as well who weren't part of the float. Will be more like 90cps*24/104 =23cps left. If they distributed now the figure would be higher because the cancellation of some shares under the agreement with pre-existing shareholders.

The result would be around 30 cps.
    IT and Bio Tech companies burn throw capital like fire to dry leaves.

I'd get out now while there are still some bids if I owned this stock (never owned it!) - can't say anymore as legal action has been previously threatened and my earlier post(s) removed from Sharetrader.
    Last edited by TwinkleToes; 17-01-2008 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Missed word.

Quote Originally Posted by Misc View Post
    Im talking about the 'honourable' thing to do , not the 'technical' position Twinkle , there is clearly an issue of non-disclosure here , and I believe the sponsoring broker is largely to blame for this.

Misc
    Who was the sponsoring broker?
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.