sharetrader
Page 427 of 578 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 5773

so everyone is full of crap except you xerof.
    I try to deal with facts, and logic, unlike the three posts that were put up this afternoon.

But as you wish snapiti, more fool me, you are right, they clearly waited two years for the dilution and change of beneficial interest to occur THEN sold a parcel of shares in the last few days JUST so they could finally, after 7 years of holding, get themselves under the selling radar.

pull the other one
    Last edited by Xerof; 17-03-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Angry Relax Xerof - Stress = Heart Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Do I have to translate once again?

The last notice was 2012. Since that date, they have sold a few shares (less than 1%, otherwise we would know about it already, and perhaps that was in 2012?), secondly, there has been a change in control of non-beneficial interest, (amount not known, but not a sale), and thirdly, they were diluted a few days ago, by the conversion of PIK notes, again, not a sale, but probably the event that has triggered the issue of the notice.

To say they have sold to get themselves under the radar is simply crap
    "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

Donald Rumsfeld

We do not know what they have actually done - they are numerous possibilities that would fit.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Agreed. Where the hell does cash in the bank and no debt fit into the "highly leveraged" category? Pluto???
    At least Moosie is talking some sense.

Also, Moosie do you think this is a SNAKK style selldown???

Well, two plausible scenarios then. I apologise for calling your post crap snapiti.

The market will decide what should be done with the (official) information provided, so lets drop it and move on

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    I refer you to the 2013 NBR rich list page 69.
    Such an interesting insight into Peter Huljich capabilities.
    Me thinks if you have been fooled xerof you should read this page.
    So xerof you think the timing and combination of selling shares, a dilution of shares and a change in non beneficail ownership of shares accidentally took the holdings to 4.9%.
    PULL THE OTHER ONE
    Plenty of logic in using the right timing to try and sneak under the 5% radar.
    Smoke and mirrors.
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/family-huljich

I think I read he use to post here as well - got himself in trouble.

One must not forget that it is Peter Huljich in charge of the families investment fund.
    One only needs to read the 2013 NBR rich list column on him to see how good he is at attempting smoke and mirrors.
    Interesting read.
    looks like he made 5x his initial investment, more or less. Smart fellow, don't blame him for taking some profits. Must be greener pastures beckoning for him.

not sure why it's so bad he is below 5%, perhaps he wants anonymity so his actions don't get smeared by people on websites.... Balance was testifying only a few weeks ago that Mr Hulich was supporting the share price back when others were dumping the stock back in the early days. Perhaps he deserves a little credit for that?
    Last edited by SimonHouse; 17-03-2014 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Methinks DIL have become a share market pariah ......despised and rejected by the masses.

What happens when you piss so many off for so long, no matter how fantastic the story is.

Enough info out there now for instos to take a stake if they are keen but seemingly no takers.

Unloved and unwanted not a good place to be and it takes years, if ever, to lose a tag of pariah
    pariah? At $4.50? Wow, you guys are a tough audience. I would have thought pariahs looked more like Rakon or Postie Plus...
    Last edited by SimonHouse; 17-03-2014 at 10:56 PM.

spot on simomhouse a very clever fellow indeed but after reading the nbr rich list a bigger picture emerge's.
    Are you his brother? lol
    I wish I was!

In fairness, I read over the SSH associated with the Huljich selldown, and it looks like that the selldown was actually less than the gnashing of teeth here would deserve. A bit over 0.4% of the 2.2% reduction in their holding is because the overall number of shares has increased. The company has gone from circa 81m shares to circa 85m, so naturally their holding has dropped as a percentage. Maybe the chopping and changing of beneficial interests makes things unclear.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    sheesh, I'm not making any friends this evening. This is more utter crap......

no debt and >50 mill in cash is not highly leveraged in my book.

Did you post on the wrong thread Peter?
    Gosh - looks like I have plenty of choice in explaining my statement related to DIL's leverage. Hope nobody else feels neglected for me picking Xerof's one.

Xerof, I normally enjoy your posts - and wonder about your need to throw with smelly brown mass around? This feels to be slightly out of character. Certainly hope you are alright - hate to see posters suffer for any reason!

O.K. - so why did I state DIL to be highly leveraged?

DIL's latest balance sheet (Dec 2013 FY, preliminary and according to their web site still unaudited) claims assets of roughly 82.3 Million US$ - of them 57.3 Million US$ liabilities. Which means their equities are roughly 30 % of their assets - or in other words, 70% of their assets are leveraged. On first look quite high comparing it with other companies - and I must admit, this was basically the basis for my post.

Given the outcry on this thread did I have another look at the balance sheet and discovered that the lions share (66%) of the liabilities are "deferred revenue", which admittedly makes the picture looking better. It just means they have already accepted payment for a service they have not yet delivered, which is not unusual for Saas. Still - there is a reason they need to book this stuff as liability - they still need to "earn this money by providing Customer service, running their cloud, and by SW development / maintenance. However I agree that this leads the leverage levels back into the more normal range - and happy to withdraw and apologise for the "highly leveraged" to any offended believer!

Independent of that would DIL still not rank high on my share purchase list, but I guess this is a win-win for everybody: more shares left for everybody else.

Hope you are feeling better - no intention to hurt anybody's feelings!

All good Peter, I reacted strongly to three almost simultaneous posts that gave the polar opposite view to how I saw it, and gave explanations of my views where appropriate. These have not changed, but I accept there are other ways of looking at things.

I have apologised as appropriate, and thank you for explaining the basis of your 'highly leveraged' comment.

No position