sharetrader
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    IMO

Mkt cap re $276 million run too far too fast? .One of the most discussed stocks; traders get on ; all sorts of games are played; folks take profits; free carry etc, instos manipulate. AJX a similar story but with some orders, mkt cap now back to re $182 mill s/p high as $1.13 currently 61.5c. EMC with just two contracts atp mkt cap re $98 mill s/p peaking @ 53c currently 48c.A similar basket of stocks. Good to have a strategy with these. Some sell the lot and wait for a base, i like to free carry if i believe in the company and management; selling a third or half another good strat.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 26-04-2016 at 06:59 PM.

IMO

PDF Investor presentation.

IMO

Was thinking its not uncommon for cap raises following presentations. Have just read on another thread that EDE have until tomorrow to place the shortfall of 10.7 mill shares plus attaching options. If so its good to be doing it with the s/p that much higher.

IMO

Yep T/H for cap raise today. I would of thought they would wait for "positive" 180 day compression and freeze/thaw results due soon.Will await the announcement.

IMO

PDF Successful A$10.35 mill cap raise. S/p heading down to the 23c cap raise price. The options have a low threshold ,31c with the expiry 19th May 2019 which is disappointing to this holder. A placement fee of 6% to maxim and options. To two Us Investment funds. Heres hoping a dump doesn't happen. seems a pretty low priced deal.Jeez

Been toying with a small investment for a while - perhaps with some the 200% lift in EMC (thanks JT!). How do you rate the management?

IMO

They sure know how to promote ,DH. Re 133 announcements 2015-16!! . Im usually suss about this sort frequency ramping; my bull dust sniffer goes on full alert.3 cap raises. Been on life support since 2012 until this year; haven't researched far back but know some longterm suffering holders have been on a ride to nowhere until this year.Pyrolysis ;producing Carbon nanotubes and hydrogen, Hythane and Optiblend were going to be the next big thing and are still in the mix.Dont know re management changes over this time.
    Reminds me a little of AJX ,100's of announcements built up frenzy on the H/C threads followed by the inevitable fallback to more realistic levels with good orders now coming in so wouldn't surprise me if there is fallback at some stage(mkt cap re $300 million !!) but so far the enthusiasm is intact. awaiting the 180 day test results next. How they handle the USA mkt and Instos will be a reveal if the Additive keeps ticking boxes. A little surprised at the terms of placement.If its so good you'd think they would have had plenty of better offers without the 6% fees and free low threshold
    hurdle oppies.But hey I'm pretty ignorant on such things.Quite a few other additive mixtures out there; but Edens seems to combine them all in to a best of brew.Question over who actually owns the licence/patents.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 23-05-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Appreciate your thoughts thanks! If all goes to plan as per their presentations just for Georgia, in a few years NPAT will be several times current mcap - but who knows how realistic that is. Nice to see Governor of Georgia publicly backing them and providing free land and incentives.
    Interesting to see Solomon's holding company Tasman, with 44% of EDE, has mcap only 64m - EDE 289m!

IMO

Yes have been considering TAS.How they can pay out shareholders in a tax efficient way was one poss reason given for the pricing difference.

IMO

Good to see a pullback/breather from 32.5c to 26c
    180 day test results re 6th june.