sharetrader
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Only wish I got my fill arrgghhhhh looked good till open and all the bastards jumped my 5.8c bid ....still my 400k holding is now up over 10k profit .... APA spending 800mill is just briliiant news I don't know if I should chase it 6.2c or give it time to cool off it it does??
    Remember where you heard it first JB. I'm sure you do - shows there is value in contributing to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Remember where you heard it first JB. I'm sure you do - shows there is value in contributing to this site.
    Too right Trev .... between HC / ST I find most of my trades ...... ABX another new purchase RFE trying to buy
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

And on and on BUL trends higher ...... bids hitting the 7c wall (around 100k AUD in value) once broken will run quick IMHO next stop 7.5c
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

And on and on BUL trends higher ...... bids hitting the 7c wall (around 100k AUD in value) once broken will run quick IMHO next stop 7.5c
    Yep. Nudged 7.2c and back to 7c. I think what will happen SP to consolidate at each milestone with decent gains one is reached. 1) confirmation pipeline is certain 2) GSA or GSA's 3) confirmation of funding/and or joint venture/and or major stake onsold/ or total sale of Bowen Basin asset. Probably other possibilities as well.

Advanced Member

Big/ Huge volume today. Lots of opportunities in store
    DYOR
    Wish I had been with my pro USA relatives in Bermuda today.
    Last edited by bermuda; 27-06-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Yep. Nudged 7.2c and back to 7c. I think what will happen SP to consolidate at each milestone with decent gains one is reached. 1) confirmation pipeline is certain 2) GSA or GSA's 3) confirmation of funding/and or joint venture/and or major stake onsold/ or total sale of Bowen Basin asset. Probably other possibilities as well.
    Yes sold another third of my holding 7.1c .... fingers crossed it will consolidate at these levels and take a breather over next few weeks ....as we know nothings set in stone yet .... but looks very good T/A wise ...

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Big/ Huge volume today. Lots of opportunities in store
    DYOR
    Wish I had been with my pro USA relatives in Bermuda today.
    Yes Nat Gas on the east coast Aus a good place to be for uncontracted gas ..... another worth looking into RLE.asx

tapping 7.4c ...asx.png

tapping 7.4c ...asx.png
    Running hard yet again at today's open-up another 8% to 7.9c.