sharetrader
Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Ohhh My My,

Break down here folks, cheap shares for those who seek the cheap stuff.

Support no where to be seen atm, perhaps somewhere in the 0.09+c level, lets see how this plays out.
    Last edited by drillfix; 16-02-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Corporate

Looking at the 2 year BUL chart is awful viewing! A high of 31-32c and now currently at 9c with a capital raising just announced. Any views on how big the discount will be?
    Last edited by Corporate; 31-03-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    Looking at the 2 year BUL chart is awful viewing! A high of 31-32c and now currently at 9c with a capital raising just announced. Any views on how big the discount will be?
    Not looking forward to telling the wife. But still have high hopes for the future. I will take up whatever they have to offer.

Probably the best bagger I have going for me. Apart from NWE.

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Probably the best bagger I have going for me. Apart from NWE.
    Really, I just don't have any fair in management. Nothing really tangible has happened in 2 years*!

*acknowledging that they have had to deal with some major flooding.
    Last edited by Corporate; 01-04-2011 at 08:22 AM.

BUL seems to have bottomed.
    Perhaps it is finally on the mend?

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    BUL seems to have bottomed.
    Perhaps it is finally on the mend?
    I would be waiting for a bit before dipping a toe in though. When you take a step back you can see it has looked to be on the mend many times during the current down trend.

Corporate

Strat, the capital raising my also put additional pressure on the share price!

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    Strat, the capital raising my also put additional pressure on the share price!
    Yeah Corp. I guess the offer will dictate the SP to a degree.
    Tough call for BUL. If the offer is to expensive they wont get it filled and if its too cheap it will undermine the SP.

What they plan to spend the money on will have an impact too. Hope they have some good news up their sleeve. Gonna need it I reckon.
    Last edited by STRAT; 01-04-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Advanced Member

Hi Strat,
    Or I could say quite truthfully
    " They are on tract to become an ASX200 company which is very good news for your portfolio Dear. One of your best returns ever. The floods haven't helped and as I have said before that Rudd must be a complete Dipstick. But this thing is going to surprise a lot of people. Just need the weather to settle and Kogas to confirm".
    That should do the trick.
    When my wife opens the SPP letter I will stick with the same story as per above but mention that the floods have pushed BUL's apirations of becoming a ASX200 company back to the ASX300 ...for now. Hopefully that will work. Hopefully she won't ask me how the sp has performed.

When my wife opens the SPP letter I will stick with the same story as per above but mention that the floods have pushed BUL's apirations of becoming a ASX200 company back to the ASX300 ...for now. Hopefully that will work. Hopefully she won't ask me how the sp has performed.
    Wow Bermuda, forgot about the wife situation here.

Hey, she loves you for you and not your/her money and stock picks right? Same story I would say, still plenty of water to go around and surely this stock cannot be far from its bottom now.

I would also agree with Corporate on the Management issue here. Surely there is an issue. Any decent management would not just plead innocent and only sit on their hands waiting for one thing or another to happen. Good management are Dynamic as you know and MAKE THINGS happen, and give no excuse for performance degradation, or at least to a certain level beyond control, yet they still would be proactive in thinking outside the sqare.

Or to me, like most they are getting paid so why worry, they can sleep at night knowing shareholders foot the bill every time.

Anyway, hope all is well on other fronts there Bermuda.