sharetrader
Page 466 of 468 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468 LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 4672
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    A big drop to $4.07 at close of trade. How long until SUM is three times the SP of RYM? It used to be said that the ratio was 2:1 in favour of RYM. Those days are long gone.
    Must have been a really hissed off holder who bought in at the last funds raising and now an ex holder, boyo that was a big drop from the last sell quote !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Must have been a really hissed off holder who bought in at the last funds raising and now an ex holder, boyo that was a big drop from the last sell quote !!
    How do 17 here pick pick RYM in the 2024 NZX comp ?

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    How do 17 here pick pick RYM in the 2024 NZX comp ?
    The OCA share price also dropped 3.5%. The retirement village sector is in trouble due to higher costs, low governmental subsidies, an unfavorable housing market, and incompetent management.

Down to $3.80 now. Any sign of the bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikeith View Post
    Down to $3.80 now. Any sign of the bottom?
    think all eyes will be on the outlook statement come results time. reckon if that's mediocre (or better), then it should turn the worm... probably continue to drift until then.

$3.76 now. How low can it go?

I used to believe in buy and hold.. but blue chip once king of the NZX RYM is exactly why you can never buy and hold forever.

"Buy and hold" has never been valid for a single stock, only for a broadly diversified index - preferably cap weighted too? I think so but would need to take another look at Stocks for the Long Run. I think that's right.
    Last edited by Bobdn; 09-05-2024 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    $3.76 now. How low can it go?
    Got to be worth a punt now? I haven't held for a long time - got out at 14.76 my software is telling me. Complete luck as I decided holding 4 retirement stocks was too little diversification. Ended up holding SUM and have now got a little OCA but a free carry. I going to get me some RYM I think at these prices. What could go wrong are the famous last words right?

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Got to be worth a punt now? I haven't held for a long time - got out at 14.76 my software is telling me. Complete luck as I decided holding 4 retirement stocks was too little diversification. Ended up holding SUM and have now got a little OCA but a free carry. I going to get me some RYM I think at these prices. What could go wrong are the famous last words right?
    I'm thinking the same. It's brand is still strong, right? A PE of 9 for a company like Ryman would have been unimaginable a few years ago.