sharetrader
Page 129 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1343

Any promise of a capital return usually brings upward pressure on a stock price, especially just before it's announced - next week? I expect discussions with the ATO will already be underway from which Sage and others can gauge how much to return to shareholders, including himself. My guess is 4cps. Anything less will disappoint IMO and may well end this bullish run.

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

CFE buyback money up to 12c today should see front running buyers dip into the 13c temped to pull my 13c sell order ...as I do think they will announce divie and ex. date next week to be follow by a spike in the SP from
    Divie strippers ...maybe even as high as 14-15c .....but then maybe I'mjust being greedy (and I have a history of stupid greedy mistakes in this market)
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

If this month's high of 12.5 is broken, it will IMO go straight through 13c.

Discl: on market at 15c to sell half.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    CFE buyback money up to 12c today should see front running buyers dip into the 13c temped to pull my 13c sell order ...as I do think they will announce divie and ex. date next week to be follow by a spike in the SP from
    Divie strippers ...maybe even as high as 14-15c .....but then maybe I'mjust being greedy (and I have a history of stupid greedy mistakes in this market)
    Is that so Sharetrader 78 :P

I sold one basket at 12c have another on at 13c which will more than cover what I paid for the lot and have a final batch that I'm holding for the moment to see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Okebw View Post
    Is that so Sharetrader 78 :P

I sold one basket at 12c have another on at 13c which will more than cover what I paid for the lot and have a final batch that I'm holding for the moment to see what happens
    Yep was banned under Jbmurc for couple years but allowed back under new name ...best not flame Mgmt too much on there BS on HC...

Surely next week I will get my 13c order filled ....unless they go into trading halt and have a ripper of a Ann ....then I would get much more greedy
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

After getting rid of a dog stock I've topped up my CFE holding happy to pay 12.5c as I'm confident the 5mill Buyback money will lift tomorrow or next pushing new buyers into the 13's ....add in a Capital return / Divi ann and we should well see a spike towards the mid teens

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    After getting rid of a dog stock I've topped up my CFE holding happy to pay 12.5c as I'm confident the 5mill Buyback money will lift tomorrow or next pushing new buyers into the 13's ....add in a Capital return / Divi ann and we should well see a spike towards the mid teens
    Is the buyback price based off of the closing price or the VWAP?
    I wasn't able to find a definitive answer in the original announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Okebw View Post
    Is the buyback price based off of the closing price or the VWAP?
    I wasn't able to find a definitive answer in the original announcement
    A company may only buy back shares under an on-market buy-back at a price which is not more than 5% above the +volume weighted average market price for +securities in that +class

Buyer keen to pick up half a mil at .13.

Someone knows something we don't?

Edit: It appears the buyback has increased to .12/.125 also
    Last edited by Okebw; 29-07-2014 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Addition

Pre-open placements are not always indicative of what's crossed at opening time...in my experience, quite the opposite.

Having said that, there has been enough upward pressure on 12.5 to see it break this week, with or without an announcement.

Buy on rumour, sell on fact.

Discl: sitting comfortably with half of my holding on market to sell at 15c.