sharetrader
Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1343

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2014080...6hvf7xyxf9.pdf

Excellent result. It appears I got outa few days too early.
    Ah well, hindsight is 20/20. Decent profit either way

Edit: Still hold a few, but considering buying back those I sold the other day even if its at a small premium. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Okebw; 01-08-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Addition

Brilliant result got my 14.5c sale nice 6k+ profit for the week ....may well just buy back in a few pips lower
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Nice trade JB.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Nice trade JB.
    Yeah thanks seems i've turned a corner in my Trading of late ...after a long period of some stupid trading / bad luck etc should end up with a 7-8k profit week haven't had one of those for awhile Trading (not just paper profit) now hopefully back to a few good years of trading aka
    2009/10 (250k+ profit for the year)
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Brought back in 13.5c not as much as last time but looking for another good trade next week 15-18c

Yes, CFE these past couple of weeks has been kind to those of us patient enough to have held onto them for several months!

I managed to sell half my holding at 15c, as planned, and have put a bid back on the market at 13c. With enough fear and uncertainty brewing offshore, it could get hit Monday...or not.

Either way, today's announcement was a good one, and they have stated that within a week they will announce the capital return, so I expect the sp will not stay down for long. It looks like the Company Buy Back is still operating there at 12.5c, so that's a nice floor to work off.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Well done to those who made made money on the trade. Not even the most optimistic would have picked a settlement of $2.4m with the ATO. Excellent result for CFE and shareholders. Dividend/ capital return will be announced next week - I am going to punt with 4 cps...

Managed to offload half of my holdings at 14.5c. Would like to sell the rest north of 15.5c.

Gaz

Yes 4cps will do ...see the SPP head to the high teens ...take another profit ..then wait to ex.date back in hopefully lower ..or another play would be to divie strip .but as a NZ res we won't get the franking credits so unlikely to come off better..

ATO result didn't surprise me. I've personally seen tax assessments slashed to cents on the dollar when the I.R.D. take a pragmatic approach towards a commercial resolution.
    It's sometimes been said that compound interest is the eight wonder of the world and if that's the case then from a Treasury perspective then IRD compounding interest and penalties are most definitely the ninth !!
    I only wish my investment in this company had been anywhere within a bulls roar of my ability to pick the ATO resolution. I'm so far underwater I have no option but to ride this rollercoaster to the bitter end.
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-08-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Yes if you hope to get every dollar back roger you may be waiting a while think 20c-30c with the right results mid term ....bit deflated today started off thought we would break free from 15c but instead major holder were happy to dump into 14c-14.5 for a good part of the day finished up better at the end hopefully we are seeing the last of major sellers and will see a break much higher to come esp on Divie