sharetrader
Page 1 of 418 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default URA-Czech Uranium Back on our Radar & New Mexico URANIUM YEEHAW!!!!

Ura, now has a market cap of around 18 million. way too cheap for a company with as much potential.

yes they haven't pulled off there projects on time, and it is still speculative at this point, however, there comes a time when a company is just too cheap.

i beleive this is similar to PDN in 2004 around the 10 cent mark.

i am expecting some sort of news this year, that will again see them climb to new highs.

any news at all will create wealth for shareholders, especially those of us who bought in at 35 cents a few weeks back.
    Last edited by scorp57; 24-10-2009 at 03:54 PM.
    HOLDING - URA URAOA HGO STX
    SOON TO BE HOLDING -MRU NGE ORD BOW VPE BUL CFE PEN FRS

Scorp

Totally agree

Pilbram has given us the inside running into Rozna & we are a few months away from finding out about the Ukrainian feasibility studies.

We have a few options on the go now & by the end of the year we will secure something in the Czech Republic, as well as mining in the Ukraine.

Far too cheap at the moment, IMO.

Disc: Am buying at present, so lets not ramp it up!

yeh i am buying more too haha.

Let me ask you though, why do you think the market has sold off such a great company?

Sure Rozna was put on hold, maybe even indefinately, but think off all the other projects. We should find out about the license applications soon also.

I still cannot work out the exact deal with Discovery, have they taken it over or not?

I read an interview with kate hobbs where she said that it had been concluded. that was last year?
    HOLDING - URA URAOA HGO STX
    SOON TO BE HOLDING -MRU NGE ORD BOW VPE BUL CFE PEN FRS

quote:Originally posted by scorp57

Let me ask you though, why do you think the market has sold off such a great company?

Failure to deliver into expectation. Lack of information and transparency and the abrupt retirement of Michael Kiernan. Fortune favours the brave eh? Im holding too

quote:Originally posted by scorp57

yeh i am buying more too haha.

Sure Rozna was put on hold, maybe even indefinately, but think off all the other projects. We should find out about the license applications soon also.

I still cannot work out the exact deal with Discovery, have they taken it over or not?

I read an interview with kate hobbs where she said that it had been concluded. that was last year?
    The SP is due to Management mishandling info & not disclosing constant updates like the explorers do, but tell me, why would you want secretive info out in the open BEFORE you had signed a deal?

We will get a piece of Rozna, sit back & wait...

OMG - Ok for the last time ever i will explain the Discovery Minerals deal.

Yes, we have an agreement & have paid the $100,000 to keep the option until the end of the year.

We are not handing over 60% of Uran for a Paper Tiger, they need to secure a deal before the transaction is put to shareholders.

Kate Hobbs & Tomas Vana are shareholders of Discovery & both are now in Uran, so effectively we have it already.

Interestingly we arent pursuing deals thru Discovery at the moment but as Uran!

Same as in Kazhastan (sp)- we seemingly arent using Integra anymore...

We will before Xmas get confirmation of feasibility studies on the 2 deposits in the Ukraine & probably something in the Czech republic, whether its Rozna or Brzkov or something else...

Uzbekistan is still in the picture & we never heard why Kate was in Africa.

I'm expecting an out of left field announcement this quarter, that will catch the market unawares ...

Am keeping the faith & putting my money where my mouth is...

The last quarterly gave us the heads up that the Czechs trust Uran & have us in mind.

Great site, down to 31c today. I'm buying

Had i not bought SRZ yesterday ahead of the ann, i would have topped up some more too.

BTW - the out of left field ann was us getting to process U from nuclear waste at Pilbram (historically the most important U mine in the Czech Republic) & this will be done at Rozna, ring any bells?

Good to see you onboard Fumeux!

quote:Originally posted by Fumeux

Great site, down to 31c today. I'm buying
    Yup and they may get cheaper yet. Its going to be an ugly month I recon

i am sitting on 29c. at this stage it would seem that i will get my bid.

Strat

What on earth are you trying to say, go research Pilbram & the history of Czech U mining & come back & tell me the ann wasnt a goodun.

URA has a support level fairly robust at 30c, & should it breach it, i'll personally sell off all my NZO & buy everything under 30c!

Scorp57 - i might not let you get that & i know some other Uran shreholders that wont either...

I will let slip the Ukrainian Govt had declassified the Uranium deposits & so we should be able to announce the tonnage & grades once the red tape has been attended to in Kiev.