sharetrader
Page 49 of 326 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    A site in Botany purchased. A good location close to Howick, which has many potential customers for MET! Although there are two other MET villages close by.
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/MET/announcements/300350
    Interesting, after all the Auckland construction talk going on in the SUM thread. Been some larger volumes on a day to day basis as of late, is it all the ift shares being sold back into the market by the firm that bought them?

Hopefully the SP continues to march back up to the $6 range.

MET feeling a bit unloved, a lot like SUM most of this sector seems to be in the doldrums at present.
    An announcement of a new site in Botany barely registered a ripple, then down even more.
    I expected it to slowly rise back up after the IFT sell off but as it has turned out IFT did well. I am holding and seems like good value to buy more, but is it?

Retirement stocks (SUM RYM MET) are getting hammered. Probably better to wait and see what happens before buying more.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Retirement stocks (SUM RYM MET) are getting hammered. Probably better to wait and see what happens before buying more.
    SUM stocks moved no where, and one moved up to near record highs... I notice you missed out OCA and ARV?
    (I know they are dogs, so I guess they still not considered part of the "elitist retirement stocks" that is [and only every will be] sum of the listed retirement companies)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 31-05-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    SUM stocks moved no where, and one moved up to near record highs... I notice you missed out OCA and ARV?
    (I know they are dogs, so I guess they still not considered part of the "elitist retirement stocks" that is [and only every will be] sum of the listed retirement companies)
    I specified which retirement stocks I was talking about. All three have dropped by more than 10% in the past three months so I wouldn't suggest into buying into them at the moment. Freebee asked about MET which SUM and RYM are most similar to. No need to be a smartass.

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    MET feeling a bit unloved, a lot like SUM most of this sector seems to be in the doldrums at present.
    An announcement of a new site in Botany barely registered a ripple, then down even more.
    I expected it to slowly rise back up after the IFT sell off but as it has turned out IFT did well. I am holding and seems like good value to buy more, but is it?
    I missed timed buying this one just before the ift sale, but its part of my long term portfolio so decided not to take the loss. Looking to double down but gonna wait for a reversal. Probably won't be until the market is more positive on the property an construction sectors too.

Cheers I did pretty much the same and was gutted when the IFT sale was announced shortly after. Talk about timing ! Still thought it would not have dropped as far as it has and may well be more yet. Hopefully pick up some more on the way up.

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Cheers I did pretty much the same and was gutted when the IFT sale was announced shortly after. Talk about timing ! Still thought it would not have dropped as far as it has and may well be more yet. Hopefully pick up some more on the way up.
    Yeah i thought it was going to consolidate around 5.70, oh well it should be all good in the long term, hopefully finds support at $5.40.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    Yeah i thought it was going to consolidate around 5.70, oh well it should be all good in the long term, hopefully finds support at $5.40.
    Starting to see things settle? Or still a way to go we think...? Has taken a fair hit.

Quote Originally Posted by dela47 View Post
    Starting to see things settle? Or still a way to go we think...? Has taken a fair hit.
    Hard to say, i'm thinking it will consolidate between 5.40-5.60, a range it seemed to operate within for a couple of months before the HY announcement. Still i don't see a breakout happening unless there is some good news or the sector itself begins to reverse.