sharetrader

Default RMX - Red Mountain Mining On A Roll

The recent gold findings are looking extremely promising and with an excellent grade, scoping study due soon.

the announcement are also on a roll.

well worthy of a new thread and a lot of upside potential to come

How is not one else interested in this. I usually don't like to follow the top stocks on HC but this is been one wild ride and I feel its just getting started. Would be perfect if not for the huge amount of shares issued but more high grades found today. More hope of becoming something substantial with each announcement and they are fully funded for a good long while so no more chance for a cap raising sting (which I was hit with). There is definitely opportunity with this stock but also risk but that's what trading is about right.
    Last edited by tosspot; 12-02-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tosspot View Post
    How is not one else interested in this. I usually don't like to follow the top stocks on HC but this is been one wild ride and I feel its just getting started. Would be perfect if not for the huge amount of shares issued but more high grades found today. More hope of becoming something substantial with each announcement and they are not fully funded for a good long while so no more chance for a cap raising sting (which I was hit with). There is definitely opportunity with this stock but also risk but that's what trading is about right.
    If they are "not fully funded " looks like they will indeed need a capital raising ?????

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    If they are "not fully funded " looks like they will indeed need a capital raising ?????
    oops fixed are fully funded after surprisingly taking 3x the initial amount asked fro in the cap raising + another million from an insto

smashed today on ann-----

Red Valley Lithium Brines Project
    Red Mountain Mining Ltd (ASX:RMX) advises that it has received laboratory results from drilling operations
    at its Red Valley Lithium Brines Project in western Utah, USA.
    While anomalous levels of Lithium were present in brine samples for a reasonable portion of both hole 1
    and hole 2, the Board has concluded that there wasinsufficient Lithium enrichment present in orderto justify
    continued work at Red Valley. The Company will therefore not be proceeding with hole 3, and nor will it
    proceed with its joint venture in respect of the Red Valley Lithium Brines Project, and no consideration
    payments shall be made.
    Director, Jeremy King, commented:
    “Results at Red Valley are disappointing. Anomalous Lithium was present but not in quantities required for
    commercial operations. In addition, it was not clear that the reservoir characteristics necessary for a Clayton
    Valley style, Lithium brines operation are in place at Red Valley. We were always chasing a significant,
    conventional Lithium brines operation, and consequently we have no choice but to cease work.”

Now with 2-3mi in cash >> @ current smashed market value around 4mill .... other asset is earn in DRC Cobalt play with with exploration average grade of Cobaltof between 1.6% and 2.9% and of Copper of 1.3% to 9.2%.....

HIGH risk here but interesting if it's a good swing trade on listing value+Cu/co upside ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Is it a BUY at these prices? Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Traderwannabe View Post
    Is it a BUY at these prices? Any thoughts?
    Wishing I took some when the blood was on the floor .... easy 80%-100% return for what just over couple weeks to max 4-5 weeks hold ...
    HIGH RISK -HIGH REWARD
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu