sharetrader

Hybrid View

Legend

Hi Junior80, sorry no-one replied, there must have been lots of good deals on the market about then...(with the benefit of hindsight) you should double or triple your money on this one, just wait until POG spikes..

Junior80, this stock would be well worth looking into,as it was also recommended by drillers and diggers researcher Alex Cowie who has a pretty good track record.

There are invariably certain risks involved, which should be outlined by any research done by the recommending broker.

This one is in the early stages, where you could double or triple your money
    but it still pays to be circumspect.

You might find the comparison on page 7 of the attached PIR presentation of some interest. Prices would have moved around a bit by now, so DYOR.

http://www.papillonresources.com.au/...on_Revised.pdf

Veteran novice

I don't know about early stages.

In terms of actually mining, yes, but I've been keeping half an eye on this for some time. About this time last year the SP was around 50c and for me it was a toss up between PRU and IGR. Unfortunately, I chose IGR, partly for the lesser sovereign risk in Australia - now there's a thought! - and since then IGR has gone nowhere.

Management is highly regarded and really PRU doesn't seem to put a foot wrong.