No worries for a while
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    S&P500 keeps up near record highs

Heading for 6th succussive quarter of decline in eps

Janet wll ensure no turmoil before the election

No worries for a while
    An outfit released their August US Manufacturing index showing it fell back to 49.something (contracting).. the first time since 2010...I tried to find it just now to reference it to my post but its disappeared..Can't remember the outfit name neither so cant google it...Geez are they quick or what in burying the bad news at the moment..
    Found it!!!.. I googled US manufacturing index August...Ha!! that explains it..... the older (5 days old) manufacturing index result news has been replaced by the healthier (still down trending though) non-manufacturing index result..

Yeah and this poor news will help stop turmoil too....Probably stop Janet from raising interest rates.....bad news is "good" news for Wall St ...Do you feel like everything is upside down atm?
    Last edited by Hoop; 07-09-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    S&P500 keeps up near record highs

Heading for 6th succussive quarter of decline in eps

Janet wll ensure no turmoil before the election

No worries for a while
    Interesting chart here. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ly-not-nothing

Default Next Month may turn bullish

Currently (using the monthly candles) we await a bullish outcome in November based on a potential rising three methods.

Attachment 8374
    We had the breakout above the previous high during the month of July. We still await the fourth candle (long and green hopefully) to satisfy the requirement of the candle pattern. Current red candles are price coming back to find support at the high of 2015.

CaptureSP500Monthly.JPG
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

November should be better than October and September. However, I don’t expect big jump in developed markets until end of this year. Instead, we could see Santa rally and rally in individual stocks. I particularly more bias toward global food related stocks. They are one of the categories which can produce good earnings. On Friday McDonald's Corp. (MCD) gained nearly 3% after the fast-food giant reported better than expected earnings.

So far Both MCD and Microsoft reported better than expected earnings.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...osted-by-cloud

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Currently (using the monthly candles) we await a bullish outcome in November based on a potential rising three methods.

Attachment 8374
    We had the breakout above the previous high during the month of July. We still await the fourth candle (long and green hopefully) to satisfy the requirement of the candle pattern. Current red candles are price coming back to find support at the high of 2015.

CaptureSP500Monthly.JPG
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 22-10-2016 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post

Attachment 8374

CaptureSP500Monthly.JPG
    lookin like the three methods is playing out correctly with the DOw fully engulfed
    DOWMONTHLY.JPG

the SP still fullfilling the requirements

SP500Monthly.JPG

but there is still the best part of three weeks to go for the full monthly candle to complete.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....