sharetrader

Threaded View

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Don't forget these log periodic waves end in finite time singularity (fancy words for 'blow off' / crash I think)

Didier also said this early this year "equities are expensive, and prices have been propped up by central banks’ easing policies. But the big correction, when it comes, will be triggered by a major political or social event induced when bubbles, driven by the QE everywhere, reach maturity and global instability rises.”

I just keeping close eye on things and if it all does happen like this get out quick
    I agree Winner...we have said this and outlined many systemic points of view on the other thread..In theory ..much of the global system (major powers) looked warped due to a few sub systems hijacked by the Central banks..QE is the Fad this century ..QE is regulatory so it blocks communication channels among some of the overall systems nervous system...the longer those channels are blocked the worse the mess ( Overall system correction..Equities is only a small cog in this systemic wheel) when these sub-systems unblock...It would surprise me if the Butterfly Effect happens...

Yep, realise it early and get out quick...thats what is taking up my time on this thread..finding early indicator warnings...never know this researching time may become very valuable at some point in the future..eh?...

Until then lets party
    Last edited by Hoop; 24-10-2014 at 10:35 AM.