sharetrader
Page 150 of 191 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1906
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    S&P500 closed this morning (10am NZtime) on its lows at 2026 (-34) -1.64%
    The media are making bear noises again.
    My correction indicator shows no warnings yet
    two days later S&P closes at 2002.... 3 out of 4 indicators have triggered correction warnings...
    Will post indicator chart when I find time

Guru

1990 down -12 all 4 correction warnings indicators fired......Get Out warning triggered....
    Will it be a shallow, mild, or severe bull market cycle correction .......and/or a reversal to bear market cycle......you pick

I found a recent photo of Hoop for those of you who follow his posts.

1990 down -12 all 4 correction warnings indicators fired......Get Out warning triggered....
    Will it be a shallow, mild, or severe bull market cycle correction .......and/or a reversal to bear market cycle......you pick
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    I found a recent photo of Hoop for those of you who follow his posts.

...market likely to jingle rock into *2030_*2040 resistance before exhausting

...after that, not sure but possible, another down leg to test the *1970 support again

... after that it's jingle bells, jingle bells all the way into January 2015

... bite me if am wrong, but these days traditional indicators are quite useless as said before

... please be careful, high risk in progress

kind regards
    Last edited by ananda77; 17-12-2014 at 05:56 AM.

Merry Xmas and prosperous New Year

.... make sure to lock in those sweetie prices at the pumps

kind regards

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ananda77 View Post
    Merry Xmas and prosperous New Year

.... make sure to lock in those sweetie prices at the pumps

kind regards
    Merry Xmas Ananda
    Thanks immensely for your commentary over the past year.I hope you & Hoop both keep up the commentary as I for one find it very useful.
    Safe travelling over the festive season.

Guru

... bite me if am wrong, but these days traditional indicators are quite useless as said before..
    You wrote this post when the S&P bounced back to be up a huge 2% intraday.....whats your take on TA now Ananda that the +2% has capitulated into another near -1% down day as I type..

Many investors that dived in this morning (on the European relief bounce) ignoring their Wall St TA correction warnings just got their arses flamed big time...

My Correction warnings is still 100% accurate..its just the corrections in the past have been shallow (Stage 3 bull market signature) and the correction indicator therefore perceived as worthless..

As this Bull cycle progresses my and other TA correction warnings systems should be still viewed as a period to operate with caution, not a sign to continue playing Russian Roulette...by once again diving in with the first glimmer of light as happened today...

All TA correction warning systems alert that the market has developed elevated risk
    ..this was ignored today...so serves them right...

Unfortunately for the overall market this will remove some buying pressure as there has been an evaporation of available money today..... and available money is needed to drive a market higher
    Last edited by Hoop; 17-12-2014 at 10:31 AM.

You wrote this post when the S&P bounced back to be up a huge 2% intraday.....whats your take on TA now Ananda that the +2% has capitulated into another near -1% down day as I type..

Many investors that dived in this morning (on the European relief bounce) ignoring their Wall St TA correction warnings just got their arses flamed big time...

My Correction warnings is still 100% accurate..its just the corrections in the past have been shallow (Stage 3 bull market signature) and the correction indicator therefore perceived as worthless..

As this Bull cycle progresses my and other TA correction warnings systems should be still viewed as a period to operate with caution, not a sign to continue playing Russian Roulette...by once again diving in with the first glimmer of light as happened today...

All TA correction warning systems alert that the market has developed elevated risk
    ..this was ignored today...so serves them right...

Unfortunately for the overall market this will remove some buying pressure as there has been an evaporation of available money today..... and available money is needed to drive a market higher
    Hoop: please don't get me wrong. Am only talking about my trading style, and there are some TA trading rules to be followed. The market dived right back to *1970 support and unless this support is taken out which doubt, we will see Santa dishing out

kind regards

Guru

Hoop: please don't get me wrong. Am only talking about my trading style, and there are some TA trading rules to be followed. The market dived right back to *1970 support and unless this support is taken out which doubt, we will see Santa dishing out

kind regards
    No Probs from me Ananda...I enjoy your views and we all learn from differing viewpoints....
    Have you noticed the FED has once again become vocal and talked the market up yet again...Crafty lot these FEDs, they chip in when the market hits weakness and talk it back up though key resistance areas.(S&P500 just broken MA50 resistance)..Will the market fall for this FED ploy..again?