sharetrader
Page 444 of 454 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4540
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bikeguy View Post
    Sadly am already a holder of both companies, so very much participating, through a snorkel underwater��
    My commiserations. I am also a participant recently in the 010's so I feel your pain.

Settlement conference between Life Health Foods NZ V Synlait Milk Ltd & Others in the Christchurch High Court yesterday.https://www.courtsofnz.govt.nz/asset...daily-list.pdf Interesting considering today’s announcement.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

John Penno probably leaving because he doesn't want to play a part in gutting his prized legacy.

Meanwhile the new Chair "George is Chair of NZX-listed Bremworth Limited, Director of NZX-listed Arborgen", guy sure knows how to pick them. Pick the lowest margin and most underperforming businesses you can to be apart of the board.

Legend

Right, I'm in for the ride......

Just bought a massive 10 shares.

I'm 1% down already.

Market cap not far off from going under $100m

I tell people in my job there is good debt and bad debt. SML have neither. They have toxic debt

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    John Penno probably leaving because he doesn't want to play a part in gutting his prized legacy.

Meanwhile the new Chair "George is Chair of NZX-listed Bremworth Limited, Director of NZX-listed Arborgen", guy sure knows how to pick them. Pick the lowest margin and most underperforming businesses you can to be apart of the board.
    John Penno would have had his prized legacy if he had left Synlait years ago.

If share price reflects a company's success or otherwise, did Bremworth or Arborgen improve after George Adams became a director of the companies?

Panic sale of SML010 at 85%.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post

If share price reflects a company's success or otherwise, did Bremworth or Arborgen improve after George Adams became a director of the companies?

Wonder if we're gonna crack the 100% in yield terms?

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post

Arborgen Appointed 19 August 2019 - Share price August 2019 was 18 cents today its 15.8 cents
    Bremworth 1 June 2018 - Share price in June 2018 was 60 cents, today its 43.5 cents

So overall no the share price has not improved since he joint their boards. Thats not to mention that Bremworth share price also benefited off their insurance lottery or else they would be much lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Man View Post
    Wonder if we're gonna crack the 100% in yield terms?
    Annualising the return makes it look really cool eh

But paying $64 to get $100 in 8 months and a couple of interest payments is pretty rewarding eh.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”