sharetrader
Page 430 of 448 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 4478

Trading halt pending announcement on financial support from Bright Dairy.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/428715

Convertible note issue of $150m to Bright Dairy? Say $150m at 5% pa convertible to SML shares at 75c (subject to shareholders' approval) - will deliver control to Bright Dairy in 2027.

Interesting crossing of SML bonds yesterday - 860,000 bonds crossed at 80c (37% yield to maturity) so who was the buyer?

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    find out next week if sml going into receivership. looks like they ask bright dairy for loan or bank waiver. if neither happen lights out
    I just can’t see the Chinese walking away from this, nor A2 being able to let them?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Trading halt pending announcement on financial support from Bright Dairy.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/428715

Convertible note issue of $150m to Bright Dairy? Say $150m at 5% pa convertible to SML shares at 75c (subject to shareholders' approval) - will deliver control to Bright Dairy in 2027.

Interesting crossing of SML bonds yesterday - 860,000 bonds crossed at 80c (37% yield to maturity) so who was the buyer?
    I believe you are right, their strategy on how to benefit from the Covid situation has been actively in play for some time, and the share price dropping due to both the financial impacts along with the “ difficulties “ that have supposedly arisen with A2 has resulted in them being exactly where they want to be,
    I’m not happy about it but I cannot help but feel a little bit of respect to them for the successful execution of their strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikeguy View Post
    I just can’t see the Chinese walking away from this, nor A2 being able to let them?
    be interesting bright dairy didnt participate in capital raise when they owned 51% of company. now they own 39% so they didnt seem to care then about not retaining 51% ownership
    one step ahead of the herd

be interesting bright dairy didnt participate in capital raise when they owned 51% of company. now they own 39% so they didnt seem to care then about not retaining 51% ownership
    Good point, this one is getting seriously interesting, what was the CR done at back then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bikeguy View Post
    Good point, this one is getting seriously interesting, what was the CR done at back then?
    2 odd ? was yr's ago when synliat was on the march higher so was strange they didnt participate
    one step ahead of the herd

2 odd ? was yr's ago when synliat was on the march higher so was strange they didnt participate
    It’s interesting for sure?
    If they do play it the way you outlined will be a very smart play on their part,
    I would be happy if I was sitting outside this one watching with no skin in the game, but unfortunately very underwater on SML,
    Cards will be revealed one way or another now,

[Convertible note issue of $150m to Bright Dairy? Say $150m at 5% pa convertible to SML shares at 75c (subject to shareholders' approval) - will deliver control to Bright Dairy in 2027.

Interesting crossing of SML bonds yesterday - 860,000 bonds crossed at 80c (37% yield to maturity) so who was the buyer?[/QUOTE]

I would expect a demand of 9-10% interest rate if convertible notes issued because Synlait has no options.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    [Convertible note issue of $150m to Bright Dairy? Say $150m at 5% pa convertible to SML shares at 75c (subject to shareholders' approval) - will deliver control to Bright Dairy in 2027.

I would expect a demand of 9-10% interest rate if convertible notes issued because Synlait has no options.[/QUOTE]

The Chinese plays the long game - like they have with the EV market.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post

I would expect a demand of 9-10% interest rate if convertible notes issued because Synlait has no options.[/QUOTE]

Interesting too that they talk about financial assistance from Bright Dairy but not A2, final confirmation that the latter are happy to see them go to the wall.