sharetrader
Page 57 of 442 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

this article gives us some insite abouts whats currently happening with Synlait.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/chin...-road-to-China

Quote Originally Posted by K1W1G0LD View Post
    this article gives us some insite abouts whats currently happening with Synlait.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/chin...-road-to-China
    It's very frustrating reading this in the news and not announcements as a shareholder!

Quote Originally Posted by jamiec26 View Post
    It's very frustrating reading this in the news and not announcements as a shareholder!
    Agreed - but the better way to fix this might be to tell Synlait themselves. I am e-mailing them from time to time and drop typically as well the comment that in my view their official share holder communication leaves room for improvement.

However, it feels that they don't hear that very often from others (I get the impression they don't communicate a lot ), and maybe they think that I am the only share holder who would want to get from them some more regular updates about their progress?

If every share holder who would like to know more about their progress would contact them on a regular basis, than maybe the penny would drop at some stage and they would start announcing their progress a bit more regular instead of only on an absolutely minimalistic basis.

Check out their contact us web page http://www.synlait.com/investors/contact-us/ and / or email investors@synlait.co.nz

and tell them how you feel about their share holder communication strategy.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 25-08-2014 at 09:11 AM. Reason: style

I agree, email michael Wan at Synlait at let him know how you feel about this. I have , but they really don't seem to care about their small shareholders!!

and tell them how you feel about their share holder communication strategy

BP, they don't seem to have one!
    But I'll bet they keep their major partners well advised.

Thanks team, you've spurred me to send an email. I'll update you if they reply.

Cheers Jamie

Ha , this is a laugh ............here are the first two or three paragraphs from the Investors page on Synlaits website. They need to read their own propaganda a bit better.

Investors

Welcome to Synlait’s online investor relations centre. Here you can find the latest news, reports and information relating to our business.

We’re committed to maximising our performance and providing long-term sustainable returns to investors. We’re also committed to giving our investment community accurate, timely, and complete information about the activities of our business, so you have equal opportunity to view and act on information we release.
    We strive to exhibit best practice in investor relations, and welcome any comments or suggestions as to how we can improve.

I got a reply yesterday.. Very bog standard. Information channels should be enhanced for shareholders not the limit of the NZX rules.

Thank you for your email. We endeavour to provide all shareholders with information in accordance with our continuous disclosure policy. The policy follows the NZX listing rules and is available on our online investor centre here

I got a reply yesterday.. Very bog standard. Information channels should be enhanced for shareholders not the limit of the NZX rules.
    Yes, I think their unhelpful attitude and the lack of up to date information coming from them is showing somewhat in the lack of liquidity and the stalled shareprice .

I'm trying to work out if their response/attitude is arrogant or simply incompetent.