sharetrader

Hybrid View

Well Phaedrus 23 pages and this is probably the only technical analysis comment I have seen! I guess the discussion started around the notes and the healthy debate over which option was the best in rolling over or converting to shares. The chart follows the rise, rise, rise and fall (spectacular fall)of the finance company sector in NZ.

Much as Mini will be disgusted i'm also considering an averaging down purchase as the thought of selling the converted shares now at 0.02 doesn't appeal. It might however be good money after bad......come on Invessi talk me into it

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two Gloves View Post
    Well Phaedrus 23 pages and this is probably the only technical analysis comment I have seen! I guess the discussion started around the notes and the healthy debate over which option was the best in rolling over or converting to shares. The chart follows the rise, rise, rise and fall (spectacular fall)of the finance company sector in NZ.

Much as Mini will be disgusted i'm also considering an averaging down purchase as the thought of selling the converted shares now at 0.02 doesn't appeal. It might however be good money after bad......come on Invessi talk me into it
    Well TTG, I hear from a reliable source that the new partner is likely to happen before 7 weeks are up and the two organisations are very well matched for future growth. My expectation is 20c to 30 c within 12 months

Guru

Down to 2 cents this morning and now a buyer at 1.4 Not for the faint of hearted.... But a conversion price of 6 cents, and now a 2 cent share price should imply a bond price of 33 cents? So a ytm of about 100%?