Very interesting thinking about recent events.

I notice Mr Joyce's name is at the bottom of recent announcements for NZF and has been very active in updating the market recently.

As a shell, NZF is primed for a new business to be inserted into it (with all the baggage that comes with it...).

And who is a good friend of Mr Joyce via the Snakk backdoor listing in 2013? Why none other than Mr Sorehead of course!

And who now owns 90% of Mega/Baboom after Mr Dotcom neededa new cash injection and was obviously a distressed seller? Sorehead of course!

Despite the rhetoric displayed in the media recently (www.nbr.co.nz best shows it), Mega Baboon has found it very difficult (if not impossible) raising funds from even foreign investors of a paltry $5M. I wouldn't be surprised if the ASX blocked the listing as well.

To compound problems, TRS has delayed the acquisition of Mega multiple times over 2014. In addition, we have seen a recent dearth in trading of the shells shares and complicit sell down at lower prices.

Recent market updates from NZF of talks with a $100M revemue per year company suggest Mega was the target company (thinking about Dotcoms excessive illegal gains). If talks are on with Baboom, it will be much lower.

In conclusion, I would not be surprised if Baboom was backdoor listed into NZF before the end of 2014. How they will consolidate the outstanding notes I do not know but suspect it will be no problem for the bottom dwellers on terms that are suited for massive gains for themselves. I smell a rat, and a HUGE one at that...

BFG

PS - I have also heard of (unsubstantiated claims) Mega users having data wiped from their accounts and email accounts being hacked from foreign lands after signing up. Even if you get a free account with Orcon, REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH HERE!!! Please be careful out there people.