Quote Originally Posted by invessi View Post
I find all of that negative conjecture with nothing to back it up, as for your last comment, example: the suburb of St Heliers in Auckland, I Pero agent working the listings, B&T, 20 agents working the same area!!, I will leave it for time to tell!
Since you are resting the survival of this company on the back of Pero perhaps you might enlighten us.

What is so unique and fantastic about their software? Perhaps you could point me towards some of their marketing as I haven't seen any of it bar their website.

The advantages of working from home are obviously no bricks and mortar but perhaps you could reconcile for us how people who thrive working in a soltary environment make successful real estate agents.

Is the Portal the only way of getting leads from Brokers. In my experience people are more likely to seek the property and once found then go to the broker. Since Resimac isn't a done deal do you have an idea what profitable products will be on offer?

Having one person in the St Helliers suburb might be great - if there were any listings. A quick search of the impressive Pero website revels zero listings in that suburb. As I earlier said an excel spreadsheet or an Access data base should be able to handle that level of volume. By my calculations 2.95% of nothing = nothing less expenses. Where as B&F have 42 listings at somewhere I guess around 3.95% of something. Do you think Pero or Barfoot will be more profitable - I'm picking Barfoot.