sharetrader
Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

I like Enumerate will await the accounts before making any concrete conclusions. They still have big issues to overcome on a few fronts but hopefully in time they will do this, I think it will be more a long term recovery rather than 12 months.

One thing I can't understand Invessi is why you didn't convert to shares if you can see the SP back at 0.20 surely that was a great opportunity rather than the misely interest rate offered on the bonds?

Lucky no one was holding their breath.......

As indicated in our last Market Announcement dated 12 April 2011, we expected due diligence to have been completed by the two interested parties and to be in a position to announce details of our preferred partner by 29 April 2011. At this point in time, we are able to report that the due diligence process is still ongoing with both interested parties and that we will provide a further update once this process has been completed.

I'm thinking Christmas........

At this point in time, I am pleased to say that I only hold shares!

Oh I see Invessi, promote people to roll over as it was good for the Company and hopefully increase the SP for your benefit. How do you sleep at night with all those poor bond holders getting that measly intereset rate when the SP is heading to 0.20 in your opinion !! As i have said all along the right choice was to convert to shares.....
    Last edited by Tony Two Gloves; 29-04-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Has anyone done a comparison of the capital structure and performance of NZF to BSH?

I have had a preliminary look - I think recovery prospects for cashflow and profitability are greater in NZF, if they can sort their liquidity issues with the retail debentures. They have a distribution network, management team and information technology all in place. Once the property market starts to tick up ... NZF should show a nice response in terms of profitability.

On the other hand, it would appear as if George Kerr has significant scope to tighten up a very lazy balance sheet. If Heartland can get a good management team together ... prospects here look good into the long term.

Preliminary conclusion: invest in NZF for recovery; invest in HNZ for growth.

Generally, I am keen to position my investments for a recovery in property sector. I think that the commercial property trusts will lag the "consumer" end of the property market - hence interest in positioning with financial services firms with a retail exposure. Now don't be shy ... let me know what you think of this approach!
    Do not consider my postings as investment advice. I am here to share research and to speculate on what might be. The boundary between fact and conjecture might not always be clear - best to treat all comments as speculation.

TTG, not the case, I wanted to open up matters for discussion and my position at that time was to roll but Enumerate and others persuaded me with some of their comments and in particular, very good analysis to change my mind, nothing wrong with that methinks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two Gloves View Post
    Oh I see Invessi, promote people to roll over as it was good for the Company and hopefully increase the SP for your benefit. How do you sleep at night with all those poor bond holders getting that measly intereset rate when the SP is heading to 0.20 in your opinion !! As i have said all along the right choice was to convert to shares.....

Well it is a total about turn on your previous comments but glad you didn't let your pride get in the way and make the wrong call. I would hate to be locked into those notes and if you try to get out now it would be disastrous. At the end of the day we all want the SP to recover but I can't see it in the short term. I unlike others don't believe they have an overly strong management team, a funding solution or a clear path forward. The only good thing is if they can convince someone to partner with them but I have to ask what do they really bring to the table? They will sorely miss John Callaghan and Peter Huljich who were the two with the drive and the vision, the rest of the team look a little old and a little tired to ramp this thing up and drive profitability. I for one are hopeful thay can convince someone who brings these missing factors to the table but I certainly are not holding my breath...

See the SP is back tracking with last at 0.027.
    Last edited by Tony Two Gloves; 02-05-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two Gloves
    See the SP is back tracking with last at 0.027.
    No, a block special crossing at VWAP ...
    Do not consider my postings as investment advice. I am here to share research and to speculate on what might be. The boundary between fact and conjecture might not always be clear - best to treat all comments as speculation.

Excuse my ignorance Enumerate, but what is this adzactly?

Section 13.3.3 of the NZX Participant Rules.

Basically, if I am acting for the buyer and the seller and the consideration is below a defined amount they can negotiate the transfer price to be whatever they like.