sharetrader
Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Anybody know who bought Huljich's shares
    Possum The Cat

He hasn't sold them?

Quote Originally Posted by TTG
    He hasn't sold them?

!

That's what I thought - are you saying the recent 600k transfer is a Huljich sale?
    Do not consider my postings as investment advice. I am here to share research and to speculate on what might be. The boundary between fact and conjecture might not always be clear - best to treat all comments as speculation.

http://file.nzx.com/000/383/4849383.pdf Well Tony Two Gloves what does this refer to then please
    Possum The Cat

Quote Originally Posted by POSSUM THE CAT View Post
    http://file.nzx.com/000/383/4849383.pdf Well Tony Two Gloves what does this refer to then please
    We talked about this a while back ...

Quote Originally Posted by #352
    I am not sure Peter is selling any shares - the notices are an artefact of the conversion of $2m of notes thus altering the relative % holdings. Peter going from 4% to 0.92% is an artefact of his apparent transfer from a personal holding to Best Investments back in 2008.
    Do not consider my postings as investment advice. I am here to share research and to speculate on what might be. The boundary between fact and conjecture might not always be clear - best to treat all comments as speculation.

Enumerate As there is both a reduction in number of shares & percentage of holdings, Also a comparable reduction of interests in other holdings. For Huljich & Best Investments where did they all go.
    Possum The Cat

I don't think he has sold any shares, a bit of shuffling and obviously some dilution with the conversion. According to all other sources this is correct.

I suppose as he is no longer a director he should be able to sell if he wishes without to much drama - just needs a willing buyer !

Quote Originally Posted by POSSUM THE CAT View Post
    Enumerate As there is both a reduction in number of shares & percentage of holdings, Also a comparable reduction of interests in other holdings. For Huljich & Best Investments where did they all go.
    I tried reconstructing the transactions through reports at the companies office. Basically, the personal 4.x% to 0.98% (from memory) is an artifact of the reporting process and does not reflect a recent sell down and then dilution. Effectively, a bunch of personal shares went in to Best (as far as I can tell) and then the recent dilution caused the latest percentage drop. Please note that this reconstruction of the transactions is indirect - there is a chance I could be wrong about this. However, the conclusion I arrived at was that PH did not sell down any significant holding.

The Directors of NZF Group Limited (NZF) today confirmed that the credit
    rating assigned to its wholly owned subsidiary NZF Money Limited (NZFM) had
    been lowered one notch to "CCC-" by International Credit Rating Agency
    Standard & Poor's (S&P).

Chief Executive Officer, Mark Thornton said that the rating by S&P had not
    come entirely unexpected given S&P's focus on anticipated loan repayments.
    Whilst some delays had been encountered, NZFM has continued to work with all
    of its borrowers to ensure settlement of several unconditional agreements is
    achieved within a timeframe acceptable to NZFM. The rating also does not
    reflect the due diligence process that is ongoing between NZF and two
    potential new business partners and the positive impacts that a su
    ccessful
    deal would have on NZFM's business.

AND (What do you think Emumerate, these comments by De Lange won't reflect the as now position of the company in that his report relates to the position that the company was in some months go, they may well have settled some more past due loans, the comment about NZF putting cash in is very historic!)

NZF's position delicately placed: S&P
    Standard & Poor's has cut NZF Money's credit rating to “CCC-” with a negative outlook, saying its liquidity position “remains delicately placed.”
    Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 6:49AM
    Early in March, S&P cut NZF's rating to "CCC,"citing its weakened liquidity position and questioning its ongoing viability.

S&P says it now expects the cash position of NZF, which is owned by the listed NZF Group, to be volatile and to "drop to very low levels through calendar 2011, absent a further cash injection into the business."

At the end of April, NZF missed yet another self-imposed deadline for announcing a deal with much-needed equity partners.

"Of greatest concern is that failure to progress the repayment of past-due loans could result in NZF running short of cash in calendar 2011, particularly if debenture-reinvestment experience is weak," says S&P credit analyst Nico De Lange.

"NZF's on-balance sheet cash position has improved recently as a result of some successful loan repayments (net of a secured loan repaid to one of its directors) and a cash injection from NZF Group," De Lange says.

"However, anticipated loan repayments continue to be delayed and scheduled debenture maturities through calendar 2011 remain material when assessed against projected cash levels, in our view."

NZF's last statement at the end of April said two parties interested in providing equity were still completing due diligence. NZF has been seeking new equity since early last year.

NZF, which reported a $1.4 million net loss for the six months ended September, is required by NZX listing rules to report its full-year results by May 30.