sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    The squigley line goes green! Buy people buy. ...
    yep till next week-- sell sell the line looks grey ---yes IRD I am a trader I will pay tax
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Permanent Newbie

Nearly two years and still waiting for the worst to come.
    My question is I use ASB Securities and have money in my cash management account earning .5% waiting for the big crash that may never come.
    I want to be able to quickly buy shares if there is a major fall or if I think markets have overreacted to some news on a company.
    Is there any savings account or otherwise where I could park my money at a better rate but have it available at the drop of a hat. Term Deposits aren't much good as I want to have access to the funds quickly. Any ideas.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Nearly two years and still waiting for the worst to come.
    My question is I use ASB Securities and have money in my cash management account earning .5% waiting for the big crash that may never come.
    I want to be able to quickly buy shares if there is a major fall or if I think markets have overreacted to some news on a company.
    Is there any savings account or otherwise where I could park my money at a better rate but have it available at the drop of a hat. Term Deposits aren't much good as I want to have access to the funds quickly. Any ideas.
    Direct Broking pay 2.8% on broking account and it is a PIE account.