sharetrader
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    IMO

JB you've awakened from a quiet spell and getting busy on small/nanocap resource stocks.What makes you so sure this sector is stirring? Its been dismal generally for a while imo.Time to get in ?.Ok Goldies are picking up price wise ; I haven't checked other metals atp.

Default worth a look ....

well not all resource stocks not touching any bulk commodities or most of the base metals ....BUL because of the Aus east coast Gas issues COB ,,as there is very few pure Cobalt plays on the market ..(and just look at the cobalt spot price spike of late)
    MCR-IRC-RSG-RMS etc because of the AUD Gold price and profits /cash piles these guys are going generate ..
    SILVER BULLION ...6 yr bear market ....

As the chart below shows ...never been a better time to shift funds from the bubble sectors of the market

Attachment 8908
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
    JB, you seem to be in the know on resource stocks- whats your take on SFX? Seems to tick all the boxes
    Very Nice find there SeanL 5-10 bagger in the making I'd say ....T/A great BUY long term hold and I'd say 2020-23 one would be very happy holder...

will be adding to watchlist ...if NKP plays out right I'll most likely buy a truckload
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
    I cant get why it hasn't been found prior to now, Ive been a holder for a year now. Cant understand why it hasn't already started to move - Mining lease was signed off by native tribunal today, so hopefully my 52c can get to around $8
    Yes the market is a funny beast I just looked over the recent presentation so no SFX expert ..but looks very nice project

T/A wise nothing to get excited about as sideways to downtrending ... I would most likely buy a small amount say 3-5k purely on the fundamentals upside ...(best way to keep an eye on)

Then if it breaks past 65c BUY say 10-20k more on the uptrend ... still good few years till cash starts to flow so who know when the market will really warm up and give them decent value for forward earnings.... closer it gets and doesn't get noticed the more I'd BUY but with tight stop losses
    Last edited by JBmurc; 15-06-2017 at 09:27 PM.

Platinum stocks with resources worth a look, PAN, ARV both have decent size resources. i hold ARV.

The next 'bubble' could well be Rare Earths in particular NdPr, being Neodymium and Praseodymium, i really like PEK and HAS.

The recent PEK presentation is well worth a read, especially for those who missed out on the cobalt surge looking for the next bubble...

Yes certainly out of favour Platinum ....but I think it will be forced upwards past GOLD much sooner than we think 2018-19 etc

http://www.miningmx.com/opinion/colu...mining-sector/

seriously thinking about buying into ETPMPT.asx ....ETF in Plat Bullion in AUD ... might not double overnight but 20-30% could be in the offering over a year etc and without the issues with SA locals or Mgmt
    Last edited by JBmurc; 17-06-2017 at 10:10 PM.

Could we long suffering NKP finally see NKP trading again and IMHO takeover offer from Zijin controlled JJ .....with 880k shares a 10-12c offer will be very tempting

QUARTERLY REPORT AND APPENDIX 5B FOR THE QUARTER ENDED 30 JUNE 2017 - AMENDED
    Nkwe Platinum Limited (ěNkwe Platinumî or ěthe Companyî) (ASX: NKP) is pleased to provide the
    following report on its activities for the quarter ended 30 June 2017 on the Companyís
    operations in the Republic of South Africa. SUMMARY
     Water Use Licence for the Garatau Project is imminent.  Budget quote for Grid power for mine operation pending.  Bulk water supply for the mine will be sourced from Lepelle Northern Water Board.

Yes have a few of these I bought in 2016. Hoping for 14c tho

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Yes have a few of these I bought in 2016. Hoping for 14c tho
    I won't complain with 14c or higher >> just want my investment back and some profit for the stuff around ... will also be a great kick for my 2017 comp chances with last traded price 4.5c !

Hopefully see something before EOY. It feels like the Chinese are over waiting now.