sharetrader
Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135
Results 1,341 to 1,344 of 1344

It's probably because there are compliance costs for the company to continue listing on the ASX, however delisting means that shareholders will have difficulty selling these shares once they move to the TSX, which explains the recent drop in share price as people rush to exit the stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They claim more than 90% of the trading is happening in Canada and that the Australian listing is just a cost with few benefits. As a shareholder I disagree.

Has anyone found a viable option how to hold the shares on the TSX when they transfer. I thought my US account at Charles Schwab would be a viable option but after investigation apparently not. Seems Canada is paranoid about AML and after some googling nothing is jumping out at me to find a online broker that accepts non Canadian.

Asleep at the Wheel?

Quote Originally Posted by NADZAB View Post
    Has anyone found a viable option how to hold the shares on the TSX when they transfer. I thought my US account at Charles Schwab would be a viable option but after investigation apparently not. Seems Canada is paranoid about AML and after some googling nothing is jumping out at me to find a online broker that accepts non Canadian.
    Interactive Brokers allow you to trade on many different markets in many different currencies

I hope a few people did hold onto their OGC shares. Up from around CAN$2.00 to CAN$3.40 since October.

It sucks for people who felt compelled to sell because they were unsure of finding a broker.