sharetrader
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

'maybe even mid 20's '

----> hope so!
    only @ 3.5m for sale up to 23c so if the aggressive buyer from last week wants more, we should get there.

dyor ihaniwiata.

Yes will be happy to sell my other half @23-25c see how it plays out next week >
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Where did those 38 buyers above 18.5c come from?
    This still has some juice in it.
    perhaps heading back to auld levels?

Yes certainly has run even better than I expected 20.5c close .....up over 300% on my first purchase ....got other half up for sell 24.5c ...some 9mill traded today ...see how next few days go RMS continues on trend might well reach my short term target this week at this pace..

then I'll be back buying after the Qtr report or pullback
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

This is 'new-grounds' for me, jb if quarterly is vgood would you buy back in above your exit price?
    ...must not 'fall-in-love' with a stock, but if it is still running north....I want to be on the gold train!

Hard to know till the time comes ...but very unlikely RMS SEPT QTR will be anywhere as good as the DEC 15 QTR or the older JUNE 15 as to the outgoing costs to the new projects , higher AISC ,low to nil cash increase

...now we aren't to far away from 100% Growth in RMS Market value... basically on small uptick in the Gold Price and some very promising drill results deeper at Mt magnet ..The RIU Presentations certainty woke up the market.........
    Then add in market sentiment change in the PM sector and major Seller finally all out of shares .....then Momentum Traders joining in ....

Now when will it peak and take a breather as they always do... my pick is sooner than later (Pre Qtr report likely 2nd week of OCT ).... then IMHO RMS should go back to trading a range till the DEC qtr low -mid 20's etc this is my pure spec short term outlook ...I'm bullish longer term 2016-17 BUY and Hold for Investors
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-10-2015 at 11:22 PM.

RMS having a healthy re-trace, but good news would help. (obviously)
    and my other 'new-toy' KDR had a very strange day.
    What looked like very good news in the Operations Update, caused a spike and half my holding sold, then just 2hrs later fell back to open price, and then closed up 7.4% on the day.
    Still good news is good news!

gutted I didn't take the 20.5c when I had a chance today ....was looking like it was running out of steam ...moved my sell order to 21.5c thinking I might get lucky today but like I thought down she went ...still GOLD is moving again could well bring back the Buyers tomorrow

Looking back I actually think we will get a pre - Qtr update this week ....has been come out on the 8th last two times

gutted I didn't take the 20.5c when I had a chance today ....was looking like it was running out of steam ...moved my sell order to 21.5c thinking I might get lucky today but like I thought down she went ...still GOLD is moving again could well bring back the Buyers tomorrow

Looking back I actually think we will get a pre - Qtr update this week ....has been come out on the 8th last two times

I am no expert, but have the feeling this is still going up for a while longer.
    With uncertainty all around, RMS looks like a rock that quite a lot of money
    will be heading to. I have a small sale in place at .23 but still feel that could be taken
    this week.