sharetrader
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    JB, don't forget their fully owned processing plant. Those were worth a lot when gold were reaching $2,000 an ounce.
    Yes too right ..two very costly to replace plants

-The Checker Processing Plant is located at the Hill Fifty mine at Mt Magnet in Western Australia approximately 650km North of Perth.

Project History
    The Checker Process Plant is an existing gold plant located at the town of Mount Magnet in Western Australia. The operation is owned by Ramelius Resources Ltd after purchase from Harmony Gold NL in July 2010. The Checker Processing Plant was previously operated by Mt Magnet Gold NL until it was decommissioned in December 2008.

Scope of work
    GR Engineering was appointed by Ramelius Resources Ltd to project manage, design, procure and construct the Mt Magnet Gold Project, incorporating the Checker Processing Plant facilities refurbishment and recommissioning.

The refurbished and modified Checker Processing Plant will be capable of an annualised processing rate of 1.7Mtpa, upgradable to 2.4Mtpa.

The plant receives ore delivered to the ROM pad from various open pit ore sources. Processing includes primary crushing, conveying, coarse ore storage, primary and secondary milling, gravity gold circuit consisting of a gravity concentrator and an intensive cyanidation circuit. The balance of gold recovery is obtained from a seven tank CIL circuit, four tonne pressure Zadra elution circuit and electrowinning systems.

GR Engineering commenced the EPC design, procure, construction and refurbishment of the processing plant facilities in April 2011 and the project was completed in November 2011.

Burbanks Treatment Plant

The Burbanks Treatment Plant is located in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia, 8 km south of the town of Coolgardie and 46 km west of Kalgoorlie. The plant was purchased by Ramelius in November 2006 and refurbished. The mill is a conventional CIL circuit, with crusher, ball mill, gravity circuit and leach tanks. The mill has a capacity to treat up to 180,000 tonnes of material per annum.

Burbanks has been instrumental in processing of ore from the Company’s Wattle Dam and Coogee gold mines and has also undertaken a number of toll milling parcels.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Default 3.95mill raised ----Qtr report gold costs down $200 per oz

Ramelius Resources Limited (ASX: “RMS”) advises that the Company’s 1-for-4 non renounceable Entitlement Offer closed on 25 July 2014.
    Applications received under the offer were for 59,580,184 ordinary shares totalling $3,872,712. In addition, pursuant to Underwriting Agreements between the Company and Directors as detailed in the Entitlement Offer Prospectus, the Company will receive additional applications for 1,200,000 shares totalling $78,000.
    Pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 7.40 and Appendix 7A, the Company hereby gives notice of a shortfall in subscriptions of 38,733,067 shares.
    Under the terms of the Entitlement Offer, the Directors may issue the shortfall shares at their discretion within 3 months of the Offer close date.
    The Board of Directors expresses its appreciation to all participating shareholders for the strong support shown under the Entitlement Offer.
    Ramelius Chief Executive, Mr Mark Zeptner, today said, “The take up of the Entitlement Offer has been highly encouraging in what is currently a tough market for gold equities and gives Ramelius confidence that it will also be able to successfully place the shortfall.”
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

100%+ growth in a matter of weeks ....very nice and really just the start 300-400% over the next 12months IMHO

I can't say I've seen much better drill results ann that this latest from RMS

-Infill drilling at Blackmans intersected significant, shallow, high grade gold mineralisation; including
    �� 9m at 31.9 g/t Au from 41m (including 3m at 91.9 g/t Au)
    �� 7m at 4.53 g/t Au from 53m (including 1m at 28.2 g/t Au)
    �� 20m at 2.43 g/t Au from 56m (including 1m at 24.4 g/t Au)
    �� 25m at 7.61 g/t Au from 6m (including 3m at 40.4 g/t Au)
    �� 15m at 2.50 g/t Au from 40m (including 1m at 17.6 g/t Au)
    �� 14m at 4.78 g/t Au from 81m (including 1m at 46.5 g/t Au)
    �� 18m at 2.44 g/t Au from 59m (including 1m at 18.7 g/t Au)
    �� 13m at 8.27 g/t Au from 23m (including 2m at 32.8 g/t Au)

Up another 20% ..... Today another high grade open pit likely
    By mid year ..

Sold my lot for 13c paid av. 6.5c ......think we will see some profit taking(maybe even a pullback in the Gold price run) and I'm very keen to move into the opts-RMSO ex. price 12c AUG15 @4c-5c

Really think the next qtr result along with the high grade projects ramping up will add the steam to see RMS make another very strong surge above 20c well before AUG ex date ....

depending on how the SP runs in RMS - RMSO will see what I BUY up ...certainly don't want to not be on board for more than a week as RMS future looks very 2011 like with AUD gold 1600oz+ (1700oz+ 2011)
    and AISC under $1000oz AUD for the DEC14 qtr and predictions of it too not move much higher going see RMS EPS rocket higher ....mid term RMS will look to build one very impressive Cash pile 16fy/17fy 120koz+ production =140-180mill++ if they don't have much CAPEX

Also Blackmans near surface drill results recent show how RMS could well have another major resource of Gold only 20-30kms from their main gold plant ....(I've never seen better in recent times)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 27-01-2015 at 08:59 PM.

IMO

Thanks for that info JB ; interesting

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    100%+ growth in a matter of weeks ....very nice and really just the start 300-400% over the next 12months IMHO

I can't say I've seen much better drill results ann that this latest from RMS

-Infill drilling at Blackmans intersected significant, shallow, high grade gold mineralisation; including
    �� 9m at 31.9 g/t Au from 41m (including 3m at 91.9 g/t Au)
    �� 7m at 4.53 g/t Au from 53m (including 1m at 28.2 g/t Au)
    �� 20m at 2.43 g/t Au from 56m (including 1m at 24.4 g/t Au)
    �� 25m at 7.61 g/t Au from 6m (including 3m at 40.4 g/t Au)
    �� 15m at 2.50 g/t Au from 40m (including 1m at 17.6 g/t Au)
    �� 14m at 4.78 g/t Au from 81m (including 1m at 46.5 g/t Au)
    �� 18m at 2.44 g/t Au from 59m (including 1m at 18.7 g/t Au)
    �� 13m at 8.27 g/t Au from 23m (including 2m at 32.8 g/t Au)

JB, do you think recent gradings from NTL can match or even better RMS?
    I'm not sure if you follow them frequently or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    JB, do you think recent gradings from NTL can match or even better RMS?
    I'm not sure if you follow them frequently or not?

No I don't sorry ..did they have as good/better within 100m of the surface ? and do they have a good size gold plant within short distance (RMS 1.7mtpa plant within 20-30kms)

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    No I don't sorry ..did they have as good/better within 100m of the surface ? and do they have a good size gold plant within short distance (RMS 1.7mtpa plant within 20-30kms)
    I was hoping you would give your opinion based on below report, you seem to a lot more informed on gold mining stocks than some of us.

From NTL's first stockpile of ore which has sitting on the surface for quite some time now, they have revenue being generated - 64.5 ounces @ 42.56g/t - $100k revenue from a few truckloads.
    http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.n...-from-Sale.pdf

Currently ore is transported down the road from Karangahake gorge area to Newmont Gold's facilities in Waihi for treatment, easily within 20-30kms of where ore is currently being dug out from. Then gold reserves stored at secure facility for sale.

Mining permit granted, health & safety plans submitted, plus an application is being considered for an extension of current mining permit to include an exploration permit area just north of current one.

Do you think NTL compares favourably to RMS just based on that alone?

Hi Stumpy,
    I would be more worried about Iwi resistence for NTL..