sharetrader
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

I still think RMS will crashed through 90 cents in the short term Drill. Are you still in?

No souly, I took a small profit but may re-enter again as it starting to turn into Chop.

Will be active on any breakouts though
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Advanced Member

No breakout here Drill. Just downhill slide. I myself exit all holdings in RMS at 81 cents when TA say it's going no where.
    The quarterly out today was shocking, as illustrated by the share price reaction. Definitely one of the stock to avoid at present.

Is it just me or is it hard to make a snack on the market these days.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    No breakout here Drill. Just downhill slide. I myself exit all holdings in RMS at 81 cents when TA say it's going no where.
    The quarterly out today was shocking, as illustrated by the share price reaction. Definitely one of the stock to avoid at present.

Is it just me or is it hard to make a snack on the market these days.
    It is esp in the PM sector at the moment ...as to why I invested more in the oil&gas sector ...still keep a eye on PGI think they'll move soon on the good start up of production
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Tough gig these days JB.....personally I think the gold sector are a goner. Firstly AXMDA and NAV looks certain to collapsed. All the others are struggling and the African gold sector with the likes of NMG, PVM, GRY are struggling in share prices.

Graphite seems to be the new thing after shale gas. We got the likes of SYR, MOX, AXE and MGY flying the last few weeks but that could cool down any minute.

JB, you trading well?

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    Tough gig these days JB.....personally I think the gold sector are a goner. Firstly AXMDA and NAV looks certain to collapsed. All the others are struggling and the African gold sector with the likes of NMG, PVM, GRY are struggling in share prices.

Graphite seems to be the new thing after shale gas. We got the likes of SYR, MOX, AXE and MGY flying the last few weeks but that could cool down any minute.

JB, you trading well?

Trying too,, made a few dollars on AGS-- hoping to take some profits off SSN,VIL May-june more short term trading really all of my holdings have got big MAY-JUNE could well be in a great position late june or super pissed ....

Yes PM sector is struggling just take a look at the blue chip NCM $26 valued by many analysts at round $40 while it keeps increasing cashflows the whole sector is out of favor ...much of the short term market follows one another as we have seen from Oil-U308-Silver/gold-REO-Shale oil/gas-graphite etc

Personal with Oil over $100 and Gold $1650 ....I'm happy to invest on the fundamentals of some of the micro-jnr plays in these sectors being the cheapest I've ever seen in 10yrs to sales prices...also if say Oil shifted over $130bbl and gold broke 1800 you watch the sentiment change and the short term money flow back to where the movement is...away from newest craze
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

Default 9:58 am Further High Grade Gold at Mt Magnet

Well Mt Magnet., one hell of a gold mine in the past and will be again soon.
    This is the second intercepts of late and they are impressive!

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=696277
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Guru

I'm picking this is the last chance to pick up dirt cheap shares.

Close to full production at Mt Magnet and added bonus, a satalite site, to produce an additional 18 million profit,
    in 2013.

Go ahead for Western Queen South gold project

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=699118
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

yes should re-rate on good production rates wasn't long ago RMS looked cheap at over a dollar
    might get some for a ST trade

Guru

Quarter as expected, three months till higher grade ore mined, then the fun begins. As long as gold hangs around |$1,600 + OZ an ounce.

Exceptional gold intercepts at Water Tank Hill, Mt Magnet.

1m @ 10.85 g\t
    12m @ 12.14 g\t
    14m @ 12.84 g\t
    16m @ 11.27 g\t

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=702996
    '''''''''''''''''''''''