sharetrader
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    A director's spouse buying - always a good sign.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2015090...pc9xxh13mn.pdf

Discl: holding.
    Yes same till we see the high teens where I might sell a few
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes same till we see the high teens where I might sell a few
    17.5 high enough in the teens for you to sell?
    Aw come on I may buy them!
    Nice break-out with a solid close,
    Buyer now at 18
    the rest of the week will now be fun. (still not as much fun as LOM holders)

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    17.5 high enough in the teens for you to sell?
    Aw come on I may buy them!
    Nice break-out with a solid close,
    Buyer now at 18
    the rest of the week will now be fun. (still not as much fun as LOM holders)
    Yeah very bullish of late .. Was always coming IMHO will I sell a few in the high teens will certainly be temped
    Round 19c
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yes I will feel the same, as we had the whole of July where they were 'on sale' at 11c. Would be very nice to hold them 'Free carried'.
    Have you looked at their neighbor KDR?
    I'm wondering if RMS may be looking to get some of their 'bothersome' pile of cash off their hands and pick up some more dirt.
    (I would rather have a dividend though)
    Whatever management decide it sure has been a nice little turn-around.

Yes I am interested in KDR ..be a perfect fit for RMS ... so likely takeover target on decent drill results .... got a sell order for half of my RMS position 18.5c ....be good to have some spare funds to day-swing trade next couple of days of work ....

18.5 just went! I plan to be a tad more greedy, buyers still outnumber sellers 2:1
    will be happy if my sell gets hit. (over 20.0c)
    will then need to have a look for another incoming tide.

Yes got my 18.5c order filled good luck on the 20c+ ..... personal think after such a strong charge higher we could well see RMS trade this range for awhile 17-19c etc and not break 20c till we either have 1660oz+ AUD Gold or RMS higher grade projects successive ann. or ..... drill results impress etc

looking likely to see 17.5cor lower today

Well Done JB -RMS closed at 18c but didya see kdr go in the last hour (up 27%)
    That's going to draw a bit of attention to them.
    Rms is tracking the AUD Gold price so,
    I can wait a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Well Done JB -RMS closed at 18c but didya see kdr go in the last hour (up 27%)
    That's going to draw a bit of attention to them.
    Rms is tracking the AUD Gold price so,
    I can wait a little longer.
    Good to see ended up taking the RMS funds and making a quick overnight trade in STO ...then put the profit and all the funds back into RMS @17.5c ...the depth looked open to 19c+ ...within next couple weeks RMS should ann. pre Qtr report always good for a push higher maybe to 20c+

19c close to the week ...thought I was smart selling half my position 18.5c (did swing trade same position day before buy 17.5c sell 18.5c)
    Gold was looking weak AUD ..but overnight Friday boom time >>> think we will see RMS recent momentum push past 20c early week ...continue strength in the GP ....maybe even mid 20's

Personal don't think the Sept Qtr results will keep some of the weaker/trader hands happy as to major outgoings to new projects so likely cash will not increase at all ...natural consolidation phase after such a strong period of growth low teens to low 20's may add to pull back ....
    ...may well trade to it if I'm right could well make a tidy profit