sharetrader
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Yes should get Guidance of Sept Qtr today if market likes could well see another spike higher 21-23c etc ... looking at the recent history of RMS when I first brought in round 5c many didn't see the upside ...then with a turnround in the Qtr results from losses to profits the Market woke up and drove RMS to 10c-15c ....then of cause we had a long period of consolation and trading that range ....I think this will happen again 18c-23c etc here for the next few months till early next year ... unless the AUD Gold Price moves hard or we have stellar results from exploration etc 25c+ won't be seen to 2016
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Good move in the US Gold price , even though the AUD has strengthen leaving the AUD gold price under 1600oz ....I think RMS interest should see it break 20c again today ....

Ended up buying another 60k @18.5c on friday ...the last ann was very impressive with Cash balance now at 39mill!!! and that's with development of the new project soaking up a good chunk of funds >>

this has come about with a much lower AISC than expected and better sale prices > think I could well be wrong on 25c target now more likely before Xmas >>
    Last edited by JBmurc; 12-10-2015 at 09:27 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

tick tick BOOM 22c and rising

The Golden horse keeps on galloping -

Yeah has been one impressive ride ..got a hard time from many a poster back in the 5-6c days predicting RMS would head well north >>
    now after many times over the years I'm all out of RMS @ 22.5c ...all the funds went into PRU @ 39c >>>

Think RMS will keep in the mid 20's till next year and my bet no higher than 30c till FEB 2016>>>>

Wow, and thanks! JB, I bought in at .125 and averaged down at .115 ....Then Bang! as i have said on other posts I am used to 4% / year in the bank
    Looks like persyus (sp) had a nice lift so congrats.
    I may put up a post on my new 'toy'
    (97mil in cash, no debt, MC 120m, --black gold)

RMS trading back down to 20.5c if only I took my profits on PRU 44c I could have jumped back across aargghh>>>PRU back to 39c

Sold all out of PRU 41.5c & 40.5c ...now both PRU / RMS moved down with the Gold price

..brilliant BUY now IMHO if I could just free up some cash this mid teens area is looking great Buying again
    and low 30's for PRU

Both companies have large cash balances Nil debts and good forward plans in place to continue to make fat profits
    Last edited by JBmurc; 28-11-2015 at 11:13 AM.

You called it again! Looks like there may be good news at 'milky-way' ????

Ha Ha .... Bonanza!
    22m at 55.05 g/t Au from 112m, including 9m at 126.6 g/t Au!