sharetrader
Page 131 of 303 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3023
    Investor

Bit quiet around here....

Well seems as though the new base is forming around that 460 mark for the moment, will probably have to wait bit longer for that magic $5 mark.

made decent profit again.., decided to let it go again.., heavily onto cav instead

Advanced Member

Interesting trading when you oh see BWX powering ahead at 529. ,As people have suggested most here would be sitting at a sizeable profit so happy for the SP to consolidate at this level of support. That ASX listing will next catalyst me thinks or a trading update would be good.

I might drop them an email on Monday as suggested but I think Trllogy have to market their product as an absolute premium to the others or price them accordingly, recent visit to Farmers show that are the most expensive Rosehip oil but u also get some sort of freebie with the purchase (cant remember what it was), so a rep would need to make sure a customer knows that Trilogy is a premium product else the customer will most definitely opt for a cheaper option.
    I dont use it personally lol so I would not know whats the difference between the brands all I know is that I am invested in one of them so keep selling them off the shelves haha

Well, don't think there is too much to worry about. Went into Life Pharmacy yesterday (Botany Town Centre Auckland, so quite a big one), I knew what I wanted but asked them for a recommendation anyway. After being directed to some average stuff, possibly the size of my wallet being underestimated, I requested the 'good stuff'. Was then promptly shown the Trilogy range!

They had 6 shelving columns with skin care displays and brands like Antipodes, Snowberry, Manuka Doctor, Living Nature, Avene (? or something like that) and a new one called Bee-Bio. Trilogy products took pride of place with fully 2 whole shelving columns devoted to their products! So obviously they sell or they wouldn't get that much space.

^ Awesome, great to hear that Trilogy is regarded as a premium product.

Investor

Thought I would grab some comparative numbers between BWX and TIL. Below are key metrics and it appears BWX has higher PE multiple attributed mainly due to higher profitability margins. And TIL margins may be dragged down by CS & Co to a larger extent (happy to be corrected on this) and hence a lower PE multiple perhaps...

Appreciate your thoughts around this and BWX numbers are from their investor presentation docs from their website and TIL numbers from their recent results announcement presentation.
    BWX TIL
    FY16 (forecast) FY16 (Actual)
    Mln Mln
    Sales 50.1 83.1
    EBITDA 17.5 16.3
    NPAT 11.1 9.4
    Shares on issue 90.6 72.1
    EPS $0.12 $0.13
    Price (26/07) $5.35 $4.50
    P/E 44 35
    Last edited by sb9; 26-07-2016 at 03:01 PM.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Thought I would grab some comparative numbers between BWX and TIL. Below are key metrics and it appears BWX has higher PE multiple attributed mainly due to higher profitability margins. And TIL margins may be dragged down by CS & Co to a larger extent (happy to be corrected on this) and hence a lower PE multiple perhaps...

Appreciate your thoughts around this and BWX numbers are from their investor presentation docs from their website and TIL numbers from their recent results announcement presentation.
    BWX TIL
    FY16 (forecast) FY16 (Actual)
    Mln Mln
    Sales 50.1 83.1
    EBITDA 17.5 16.3
    NPAT 11.1 9.4
    Shares on issue 90.6 72.1
    EPS $0.12 $0.13
    Price (26/07) $5.35 $4.50
    P/E 44 35
    Might want to add growth figures to help compare too...

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Might want to add growth figures to help compare too...
    Feel free to add in your input as appropriate...

Advanced Member

BWX also bought a distribution company earlier on this year (smaller than Cs company I believe) however this will drag down gross margins. Last time I looked BWX and trilogy (excluding ecoya and Cs company) had the same gross margins of circa 30-40%.

Advanced Member

Also that P/E ratio on BWX looks a bit light sb9