sharetrader
Page 136 of 303 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 3023

We are four months into the new FY. Last year they issued some half year guidance in early August. Surely they can't wait until the AGM to issue guidance for the HY given it is a week before the end of the period.

Any ideas on when we might expect something? More curious than anything, I'm locked and loaded and want to see how my estimate is looking

Advanced Member

When you think about it they have not given a forecast as such in the first place following release of the annual results so why would they need to provide guidance. Don't get me wrong id love to see a trading update as you mentioned one was provided on the 03/08 last year. Looking forward to a Trilogy update from the US and AUS and locally how goodness sales are growing in the supermarket in particular at the AGM.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    When you think about it they have not given a forecast as such in the first place following release of the annual results so why would they need to provide guidance. Don't get me wrong id love to see a trading update as you mentioned one was provided on the 03/08 last year. Looking forward to a Trilogy update from the US and AUS and locally how goodness sales are growing in the supermarket in particular at the AGM.

I'm not saying they need to provide guidance, it's just that recent form suggests they usually do. And 2/3 into the period they must be getting some sort of idea. I'm easy either way. US and Asia will be interesting

Advanced Member

I might even pop down to the AGM to see if any additional tid bits are provided also interesting to see if any brokerage houses will be sniffing round.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    I might even pop down to the AGM to see if any additional tid bits are provided also interesting to see if any brokerage houses will be sniffing round.
    Did pop into Living & Giving store over in the weekend and noticed big display of Ecoya candle range at front entrance, think on special 20% off.

Investor

Looks like some big lots traded off-market at 475...can't see trades yet on SNM, 20 min delay I guess.

Advanced Member

Decent finish to the day good to see it up at 475 not too far off tn he all time high I might add

Investor

Solid beginning to the week, might see inching close to that magic $5 mark sooner.

Advanced Member

Good to see it rising a few cents a day of late. Will have to wait another 6 weeks to see how TIL sales are going. Looks like that all time high might be breached this arvo.

There it is, $4.85.