sharetrader
Page 157 of 303 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3023

Is the infinite shelf a huge opportunity for Trilogy .......or one of it's biggest threats that could inhibit growth expectations
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Interesting ... silence on the TIL thread and the SP seems to form a typical "head and shoulders" pattern. Party over?

Attachment 8338

Discl: didn't really look into fundamentals ... and don't hold;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Herbacious

I think everyone's just waiting for the ASX listing to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by mondograss View Post
    I think everyone's just waiting for the ASX listing to be honest.
    Why is that? If people expect the ASX listing to push the SP up, than they would buy now, wouldn't they? Why wait if they expect the SP to rise?

If they however expect the ASX listing to just add cost without value (there are some other examples around), than they would sell now - wouldn't they?

Why would anybody want to wait for the ASX listing?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Why is that? If people expect the ASX listing to push the SP up, than they would buy now, wouldn't they? Why wait if they expect the SP to rise?

If they however expect the ASX listing to just add cost without value (there are some other examples around), than they would sell now - wouldn't they?

It's because they are comparing the share price with that of BWX. The thesis is that BMX trades on much higher multiples and Trilogy will 'catch up' once it's listed on the ASX. This is not a theory that I subscribe to.

Herbacious

It's always a fairly thinly traded stock. I've already got as much as I would want and after the recent weakness I expect anyone that's really wanted more has got it by now. So it's just a case of waiting and seeing what's going to happen when it's matched up against BWX. Whether that's a good thesis or not I don't know, but probably the hard core are as fully committed as they're going to get.
    Last edited by mondograss; 04-10-2016 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

People/institutions who don't/can't/won't invest outside the ASX?

Ive been to 3 whole foods market stores so far. Each store appeared hugely popular. Trilogy has been on sale and the shelf stocked in all of them. Haven't found an appropriate employee to ask how frequently they are restocking the shelf.

Im confident the whole foods market chain will continue to thrive from what I've seen. Good signs for Trilogy in the USA hopefully

Investor

Why wait for ASX listing??

Same reason many companies from NZX are flocking over there....Pushpay and Synlait to mention of recent ones. Look at what happened to Michael Hill since listing on ASX not to mention A2 Milk, both of which never moved anywhere while being traded on NZX.

The fact that ASX is bigger and wider market can attract wider network of instos and retail investor which otherwise is not possible while being just listed on NZX.

Whether the sp will go up by just being listed on ASX is another theory, perception is it generally does as overseas markets have comparable companies within same industry and possibly higher PE multiples.

And as mondo pointed out most punters here have already invested either at lower price level and/or through SPP. Obviously we all believe in the story and nothing wrong with higher price expectation...

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    Just bought a few more at 3.85. Hopefully this drop is an overreaction.
    From the day of the ASM and that crap guidance

Share price slowly sinking to 385 again - hope only an over reaction this time as well.

One possible downside of ASX listing is if BMX ever has a shocker announcement and their share price tumbles TIL will probably be tarred with same brush and suffer as well.