sharetrader
Page 160 of 303 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3023
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    Well that does it - Trilogy Rosehip Oil has the Kate Middleton tick of approval. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/...ectid=11728360

Expect the sp to go insane... (i hope!)
    Blendy maybe you could ask "The Herald" to keep up with the news ....this story is 18 months old ......Granny herald isn't it ?

http://www.look.co.uk/fashion/meet-k...y-secret-29957

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Vive la République

Well I think it is very good of the Herald to let you know that after 18 months she is still using it and has not come out with an allergic reaction to it or swapped for a different brand.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Blendy maybe you could ask "The Herald" to keep up with the news ....this story is 18 months old ......Granny herald isn't it ?

http://www.look.co.uk/fashion/meet-k...y-secret-29957
    It does seem strange for them to bring it up again, but it's a nice advertorial

Seems like paid advertising to me. Even tells you the price at the bottom.

-Hold

Yes - while I know it's old news, I figured it was an advertorial most likely generated by TIL's PR team, as it includes where to buy the products and the costs. It was good to see some 'news' anyway, and I'm hoping that they will be pushing this story in Australian media as well to coincide with the ASX listing.

Herbacious

Well it worked, my wife decided to give it a try, bought some today and will probably switch to it permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by mondograss View Post
    Well it worked, my wife decided to give it a try, bought some today and will probably switch to it permanently.
    Good to know! Well done TIL PR team

老外

Quote Originally Posted by mondograss View Post
    Indeed, its very good stuff. My wife tried a while ago and I have been noticing an increase in Trilogy products in the products she uses.

Herbacious

My wife's allergic to a lot of things out there so had stuck with Apicare for a long time as it worked well for her. But it's a bit hard to get hold of except online so she's hoping Trilogy will be a more convenient alternative.

Advanced Member

Anybody able to shed some light on the NBR Shoeshine story today , behind a paywall so I haven't been able to read it . "Is Trilogy burning out ?"