sharetrader
Page 165 of 303 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 3023
    percy

I sold the self given "bonus" shares we held yesterday,as we need cash to help one of the daughters.
    Been a great investment.
    Thank you Noodles for getting me in at $1.05 May last year.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

It'd be worth a glance at PAY - recent CR and Aust listing - SP gone into negative overdrive. My bet, FWIW, same for TIL.

Advanced Member

Does pay have a proxy or similar company on the asx. Let's see how it goes down tomorrow noting continued upward movement in BWX shows the aussies love the natural skincare story

OK, here's the summary from my USA Whole Foods Market investigation.

Stores visited - 6. Each store had a range of Trilogy products. I would estimate 10-15 per store. Towards the end of the trip I saw the new packaging as mentioned earlier which is a good thing in my eyes.

I talked to an employee in one store. She was the sales person in the skincare etc department. She personally recommends a few of the Trilogy products over other brands. However, she noted educating people and getting them to try the products was difficult. Her experience with the products was very good and she uses them. The products don't exactly fly off the shelf, but a few of them sell well especially when on sale (which I gather is quite regularly - maybe not Briscoes scale).

Hopefully that's of some use

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Does pay have a proxy or similar company on the asx. Let's see how it goes down tomorrow noting continued upward movement in BWX shows the aussies love the natural skincare story
    Yes will be most interesting, but given my earlier post (which I got essentially no responses... despite presenting a variety of facts and forecasts - post 1633), I am not sure TIL can be compared to BWX... maybe purely percentage increases in overall growth/revenue wise... but how this growth is being driven are very very different things... TIL is seeing skyrocketing borrowings, barely increasing operating cash flows and dramatically decreasing gross profit margins (muss1 if this continues, maybe there be more 'briscoe style' sales on TIL's products!)... while BWX, as shown, is the complete opposite.

Once you look beyond the face, it would seem to me TIL and BWX are not comparable given recent trends... but you guys can draw your own conclusions as you probably follow both alot closer than I do (I just did a quick year on year comparison on post 1633 and after seeing some key numbers and differences there was no need for me to analyse further)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 20-10-2016 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Yes will be most interesting, but given my earlier post (which I got essentially no responses... despite presenting a variety of facts and forecasts - post 1633), I am not sure TIL can be compared to BWX... maybe purely percentage increases in overall growth/revenue wise... but how this growth is being driven are very very different things... TIL is seeing skyrocketing borrowings, barely increasing operating cash flows and dramatically decreasing gross profit margins (muss1 if this continues, maybe there be more 'briscoe style' sales on TIL's products!)... while BWX, as shown, is the complete opposite.

Once you look beyond the face, it would seem to me TIL and BWX are not comparable given recent trends... but you guys can draw your own conclusions.
    (I also note the continued recent decreases in TIL's share price, beyond the general market decrease)
    TJ, just to clarify one of your comments. TIL have most likely paid the borrowing off now. TIL borrowed 35m to purchase CS Co when the share price was around 1.30. They then did the recent capital raise at 3.70 to effectively pay off that loan. A very shrewd move recognising how undervalued the company was back then.

PAY has gone down, but so have a lot of tech plays. I would argue it's just unfortunate timing and nothing to do with the ASX listing

Top 20 list is up on the ASX.

Last disclosure from Pie - 6.3m shares. Two nominees now have 7m shares. I assume one is Pie and the other is..?

Am I right of have I missed something... either way, two funds now own 10% each which shows some confidence.

It would appear the funds participating in the capital raising have increased their stakes
    Last edited by muss1; 20-10-2016 at 10:11 PM.

Handsome Member

Visited a few pharmacies and health stores in Melbourne over the weekend and have to admit, BWX products seem to have much much much better shelf and store locations. Very easy to find as they have prime location and have better shelf size. Trilogy is usually hard to find (not liking the new labels personally), I am yet to see any Ecoya products in Pharmacies but did see Goodness.

Advanced Member

Just goes to show you need to do research instead of simply relying on the financial accounts. TILs lower profit margin being driven by the greater proportion of revenue coming from the distribution business. Good pick up re the top twenty muss.

Investor

Thanks for updates muss, informative as always.

I expect not much fireworks from ASX listing from get go, might take few days to re rate and next month 1st Half results and guidance will set course for medium term.