sharetrader
Page 84 of 303 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
    Long Member

VIP expanding into NZ, a huge online chinese retailer could expand Trilogy's market reach in China.

"In a two-way deal, the Guangzhou-headquartered business wants to vastly increase its purchases of New Zealand goods, particularly food, wine, pet products, mother and baby merchandise and cosmetics, she said."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11640255

Advanced Member

Decent $50k bid of 380 could be interesting trading day with the next leg of sell depth at 393

Long Member

yeah shaping up nicely to make a run to $4.

Also, seems like trilogy is pushing the marketing further in the UK, Miranda Kerr still endorsing the brand and providing a free mini bottle on orders over £30.

http://livingprettynaturally.com/mir...t-rosehip-oil/

And the number of stockists listed on the website has increased considerably since I last checked 3-6mths ago - with over 40 stockists in London alone.

http://www.trilogyproducts.com/contact-us/where-to-buy/

Price action suggests someone probably knows full year results are a bumper eh?

Bigger buys getting pulled off market when they aren't filled to try ensure price doesn't shoot up on appearance of large buy depth.
    Last edited by JohnnyTheHorse; 18-05-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Advanced Member

Interesting to note the occasional big bid popping up to test the market then withdrawn when no one is willing to sell. I like the 2:1 buy sell ratio st present, yesterday's action suggests someone is quietly confident of the upcoming results that much is for certain.

4 sellers, wow.

There she goes, $3.93. Stoked I jumped on board a couple of weeks back!

Advanced Member

Good start to the day will be interesting to see if the 394 and 395 sells get taken out prior to cob today.

Boysy - i don't like this recent surge just before the profit announcement, it scares the proverbial out of me.

Unless the result is so good that it even exceeds your lofty expectations i can see a major pull back in the share price post announcement (the old buy the rumour sell the fact trick)

Still worth $4.43 but wish it had moved up more steadily
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Winner the issue here is the growth going forward has yet to be quantified by anyone let alone the company. To date purchasers have been lucky as no local brokers cover the stock but this will no doubt change following the annual results and outlook going forward. Let's compare the results against the recent broker report and take it from there. While scarey imagine if they beat expectations even you have put together.