sharetrader
Page 93 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

As I mentioned before the market took ages to attribute any value to CS Dist. I think the share price was around 150/160 a month after the announcement which wasn't much higher than prior to it.

With annualised expected ebitda of ~$10m that's worth at least a $1 for the share price.

The meteoric rise in the share price over the last six months or so is a combination of recognising what CS is worth along with the hype about growth in Skincare products.

(Still believe the Ecoya stuff is a distraction but heck seeing they got it it might contribute a little but wont be 'making' the company)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Noodles or anybody - can you explain these -

Presentations say EBITDA is $16.3m but Segment Analysis says EBITDA is $18.8m - is the $2.55m unallocated Admin costs or something?

But the Income Statement says EBITDA is $15.3m, $$1m lower than the presentation number. Is this the $1.0m of one off costs they talked about.

should have listened to the analyst briefing eh. Be good to know the answers if you know, otherwise a call to Lewer is in order.

I don't like announcements/ presentations that don't reconcile to the Accounts without an explanation. I couldn't find any published dicuments.

Updating DCF on hold in meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Noodles or anybody - can you explain these -

Presentations say EBITDA is $16.3m but Segment Analysis says EBITDA is $18.8m - is the $2.55m unallocated Admin costs or something?

But the Income Statement says EBITDA is $15.3m, $$1m lower than the presentation number. Is this the $1.0m of one off costs they talked about.

should have listened to the analyst briefing eh. Be good to know the answers if you know, otherwise a call to Lewer is in order.

I don't like announcements/ presentations that don't reconcile to the Accounts without an explanation. I couldn't find any published dicuments.

Updating DCF on hold in meantime.
    pg.23 of the financial statements is the place to look. Not sure where you got $15.3m?
    Of the $1m in one-offs, only the acquisition costs are treated separately. I think the rest are hidden in Admin costs?
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    pg.23 of the financial statements is the place to look. Not sure where you got $15.3m?
    Of the $1m in one-offs, only the acquisition costs are treated separately. I think the rest are hidden in Admin costs?
    thanks mate

The other $1m (I was missing) are those gains on financial instruments and contingent remeasurement consideration items

Ouch, 5.5% today. Under $4. What's going on

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Ouch, 5.5% today. Under $4. What's going on
    Profit. Taking.

Happy to watch it tank for however long it needs to, will only bounce as we keep getting market updates

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Profit. Taking.

Happy to watch it tank for however long it needs to, will only bounce as we keep getting market updates
    Yup, management cashing in too I imagine.

Mmmm expected I guess, maybe an opportunity to topup.

Investor

Large price movements are what you get with tightly held stock like this one...

老外

Clearly some were expecting a short term bounce from the annual report and are getting out when it didn't happen. Happy to see them go!