sharetrader
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    IMO

I haven't verified it but I'm hearing the Child care reform act was passed hence the favourable lift in GEM today and MFD Mayfield ;a new rollup childcare company , mkt cap re $38 mill of which i fortuitously picked up some earlier @$1.23.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I haven't verified it but I'm hearing the Child care reform act was passed hence the favourable lift in GEM today and MFD Mayfield ;a new rollup childcare company , mkt cap re $38 mill of which i fortuitously picked up some earlier @$1.23.
    There you go, Josh : https://theconversation.com/policych...are-plan-75046

However,... I wouldn't call this new scheme as being very good,... not for us, nor for childcare operators,... how abt you ?

IMO

Thanks mate and sorry my eyes have glazed over; tired not being an excuse but on a very quick peruse its a bit sad that lower income folk don't get to benefit but good that High income families don't now too; looks ok but hope to look again. GEM has strategies like focusing on metropolitan areas with more two parent working families. Maybe lower income families can go to Goodstart (not for profit). Going by the s/p of GEM its close to a 2 year high; int to see where to from here.MFD is at anew high.

Thanks mate and sorry my eyes have glazed over; tired not being an excuse but on a very quick peruse its a bit sad that lower income folk don't get to benefit but good that High income families don't now too; looks ok but hope to look again. GEM has strategies like focusing on metropolitan areas with more two parent working families. Maybe lower income families can go to Goodstart (not for profit). Going by the s/p of GEM its close to a 2 year high; int to see where to from here.MFD is at anew high.
    Tq Josh,... yeah, since lower income families don't get subsidies anymore,... there is always Goodstart,.. That's why we have Goodstart there,... and it doesn't mean the children will turn out worse,... sometimes, when children are not given more options, they learn to survive better.

That Mayfield (MFD) operator,... I'm quite keen to know more. It has just IPO'ed, right ? Can you give me some comments and some details please ?

IMO

Yes; Experienced in the sector.Check announcements back to nov 16. In for a swinger trade.DYOR

IMO

MFD is an early stage rollup of 14 centres .Heres the theAnnual report just out PDF. Wont comment anymore on the GEM thread.If i hold it longer will start own thread or someone else can. ps great mission statement
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 29-03-2017 at 01:51 PM.

the recommendation changed , so likely this is cause for the drop today. Nothing bad , just overvalued .....
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Well, went back up above 4.00 and closed at ard 4.07 ! The resilience is there,...

IMO

Whose recco peat be int to see.?

FWIW had a look at 4-traders.com 4 buys , 2 outperforms, 1 hold , 1 sell. Av t/p $4.04 which certainly indicates fully valued.

Whose recco peat be int to see.?
    The Fool. The Motley Fool. I inadvertantly subscribed to one of their services. A colleague rec'd it in December too.
    Its a good sector as long as the govt funds it. And G8 are a good at agglomeration , this company will probably do well
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....