sharetrader

Thread: Skyline

Hybrid View

Legend

I recently went up to Queenstown, and went up for dinner at the buffet. We were a little late in getting there (just getting dark) so essentially missed alot of the view. At that time I estimate that there were about 50-60 for the buffet at $74/head. The buffet was only OK, as they invariably are, but given middle of the week, in between ski and summer season, and the number of people around the rest of town. $25 for just the ride up and $48 with the 5 rides of luge. There must be a huge portion of visitors to Queenstown that must go up the gondola.

It is really a quality asset, and something that can't be replicated. Imagine trying to get that through these days with the RMA!!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I recently went up to Queenstown, and went up for dinner at the buffet. We were a little late in getting there (just getting dark) so essentially missed alot of the view. At that time I estimate that there were about 50-60 for the buffet at $74/head. The buffet was only OK, as they invariably are, but given middle of the week, in between ski and summer season, and the number of people around the rest of town. $25 for just the ride up and $48 with the 5 rides of luge. There must be a huge portion of visitors to Queenstown that must go up the gondola.

It is really a quality asset, and something that can't be replicated. Imagine trying to get that through these days with the RMA!!
    You will be pleased you brought up all those shares and will be able to enjoy the buffet for free when you attend the AGM.!!! You are right,they would never get it though RMA today.