sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Anyone know what they mean by "However, given the acquisition of the Tapan project has not yet completed" in the latest announcement?
    Trackers - refer the following post from Sharpauntie on h/c (though i don't know how genuine it is)...all part of the game i'd imagine

"I love the way this Rights Issue comes out before any other information about Tapan, such as, cash flow reports, profit estimates, buyers of the coal etc etc. Believe you me, all this information is sitting in the underwriters IN Tray. He knows how good this deal is but he's played it down to the bottom of the ocean to suit his own greed, to scare us into believing its not finalised and far from it and too get more for himself, he will tell you otherwise though, but my spy knows everything - the eYe in the sky is watching us all.....

The Underwriter is not too dissimilar to Mr Augustus Gloop from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - GREEDY.

I might also point out that the Tapan Deal is done and all secured, they could have started mining 12 weeks ago, they are however looking at surrounding tenements that adjoin Tapan."
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    The Underwriter is not too dissimilar to Mr Augustus Gloop from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - GREEDY.
    [/I]
    Logement on the 18th
    Ex date on the 21st.

W@nkers