sharetrader
Page 9 of 153 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

wow checked this out the other day and it was 7.
    tell me percy, what is it they do again? grind up cow bones and shark cartilage and turn it into supplements. or something?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    tell me percy, what is it they do again? grind up cow bones and shark cartilage and turn it into supplements. or something?
    Yes,but they can do vacum drying,freeze drying and now they have added solvent extraction to their traditional portfolio of dried meat and marine products.
    Solvent extraction can be used for marine [fish oil] and botanical extracts.Botanical includes any fruit such as blackcurrants or any vegetable ie carrot juice.
    For their latest update go to www,unlisted.co.nz and to find out more about their products go to www.waitakibio.com.
    For more fun google Mark Stewart Masthead,go to "Dog tucker raw material for export Gold.:
    Further fun is provided by going to www.ziwipeak.com and noting that PAZ can produce all, or nearly all, of their ingrediants.
    And the excitement in this sector is provided by Comvita and Mark Stewart being very substantial shareholders in SEA.
    Last edited by percy; 17-10-2016 at 07:18 AM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    So PAZ have developed to being a great deal more than just grinding up cow [and sheep] bones and shark cartilage.
    This expansion has been funded without calling on more capital from shareholders,using retained earnings and bank funding,yet the balance sheet is in good shape.
    The factory expansions with new equipment has unfortunately taken a lot longer than expected.The delays have been caused by the ChCh earthquake,and ongoing compliance issues with the ChCh City Council.In truth the business only survived the earthquakes by having strong leadership,and very loyal staff.Businesses in ChCh having council compiance issues is well known,but because PAZ business fell out of every category their issues have taken a lot longer to sort out..

A million @ $0.08 were bought today.

Would have bought some more earlier but now that ASB Securities have cancelled out of Unlisted, its so awkward to buy and sell.

Perhaps PAZ will move to the NZX - now that would hurry along the share price big time.

The company certainly knows what its doing.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by 100101 View Post
    A million @ $0.08 were bought today.

Would have bought some more earlier but now that ASB Securities have cancelled out of Unlisted, its so awkward to buy and sell.

Perhaps PAZ will move to the NZX - now that would hurry along the share price big time.

The company certainly knows what its doing.
    Welcome aboard.
    Big volumes traded of late.
    Just be aware that should you need to sell, your broker needs a signed transfer form,before they can sell.
    In my case, my broker is Craig's,so they need to send the signed transfer to their Tauranga head office.
    You can't just ring and sell.
    The news I am awaiting is on the extraction plant.Should have started last month and be now producing product.

Yeah - talked to Craigs - they need a full blown account to be opened and will charge $87 bucks for a sell/buy if I heard the guy right.
    Might just sit on the ones I have till they reach a a dollar a share.

percy

No it was not me who brought the 500,000 PAZ at 9 cents this morning.!

percy

None for sale after the buyer brought 538,585 at 8.5 cents this morning.
    Interesting?

percy

PAZ's sp hitting 10 cents today, was the cause of much merriment and jubilation in the Percy household today,as we are very "well postioned.".

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    PAZ's sp hitting 10 cents today, was the cause of much merriment and jubilation in the Percy household today,as we are very "well postioned.".
    Must be a good stock as you have this forum to yourself ....always the way !!