sharetrader
Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Hybrid View

percy

Well,you just never know what is going to happen on the sharemarket.On a day where markets are in trouble PAZ hits a year high at 4cents with 260,000 shares being traded.Back to none being for sale ,again.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well,you just never know what is going to happen on the sharemarket.On a day where markets are in trouble PAZ hits a year high at 4cents with 260,000 shares being traded.Back to none being for sale ,again.
    Well on a day where every share goes uo PAZ drops.!!! 110,000 traded at 3.6 cents.

did you get some Percy?
    volatility coupled with lack of liquidity can provide a risk premium for non insto players
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    did you get some Percy?
    volatility coupled with lack of liquidity can provide a risk premium for non insto players
    No,I am neither a buyer or seller.Just holding what I have.

However, it still faced a raft of quake issues, including a quake damage excess
    of $500,000

not an actual cost of course

Since the earthquakes PharmaZen was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on
    backup systems,

this is tho (a cost)
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

percy

of $500,000

Since the earthquakes PharmaZen was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on
    backup systems,

this is tho (a cost)
    One interesting back up system is the installation of a standby co-generation capacity which will enable the plant to run without grid supply.The unit is being designed and built to run off biodiesel that the company will be producing onsite from waste fat streams and will be operated during control period demands where penal rates of up to $187/KWH apply.
    This investment is significant at $250K installed and while the primary purpose was risk mitigation,the project has been engineered in such a manner as to achieve a pay back in less than three years.

percy

of $500,000

backup systems,

this is tho (a cost)
    The earthquake excess may be a concern to investors,but as a ChCh resident it is a frightening prospect,because if they ever have to claim it, I would think that it would be the end of ChCh.
    Doing business in ChCh is now more expensive,buildings have to have better foundations,and more businesses nead back up systems.I suppose insurance is a lot more expensive for everyone in NZ,not just ChCh.
    What is pleasing is so many businesses want to stay in ChCh.
    PAZ staff did a fantastic job overcoming work and home issues to keep the business up and running.I think they were out of business for only 7 or 10 days,and no customer orders were lost.

percy

50,000 shares gone through at .036 cents today.1st buyer is now at .04 for 1,000,000 shares,but again no sellers.
    As Peat warned ;"We have had a record six months in sales which were up almost 25% on last year,but most of the benefit has been eroded by the high NZD."

percy

Seller at 4.5 cents.30,000 shares.

percy

25,000 sold at 4cents last week. 30,000 sold at 4.5cents today.buyer at 4.1,seller at 5cents.