sharetrader
Page 951 of 1731 FirstFirst ... 451851901941947948949950951952953954955961100110511451 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 17302
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good one

So Kerry was really saying rainy day money in the bottom drawer should really be in shareholders pockets .....hmmmmm
    You may well think that.
    However, I would think Kerry would rather have had it in his pocket.!..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.heartland.co.nz/Uploads/...ndividuals.pdf

I decided I've had enough of the "so called" Bank of New Zealand with their pitiful 0.1% on call accounts....so I finally got around to doing something about it. Was pain free, took me less than 10 minutes at home to fill out the forms and get copies of relevant identification documents. Heartland staff at Newmarket were very courteous, professional and friendly and all done in less than 10 minutes there. Heartland will be happy to pay you 2.75% at call. Ideal for those that want full flexibility with their finances and a fair return on call.
    Jeez, you went to a branch. Naughty dog, they wantbyounto do digital things.

Mind you I opened account up in person at a branch finding it easier than doing things digitally.

Because their 'digital systems' are so crap easier to ring a real person to do term deposit thingies

Maybe they need to revert back to being a people's bank with personal service

Looking forward to the day when they insist I self declare under FACTA or whatever it is - what a minefield if ANZ is anything to go by.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I was very pleased with their term deposit process - send a message with term, deposit, interest payment and maturity preferences etc via messaging in online banking, accounts setup the next day and backdated to the day I applied (at about 5:30). 5 minute job to open a new term deposit and PIE.

Guru

share price going down today... we need to start talking more, that should make the price smash through the $1.80 mark...

I'll re-kick things off: winner, 60.1m is far to conservative, surely 61 minimum...

I had a bit of a problem getting my internet banking sorted out when I opened an account, (I suspect it was because they had just had a big IT change) but it's amazing if you copy Jeff into an email how quickly things get sorted

Happy to be getting a pile more interest with HBL than I was at ANZ. Looking forward to seeing the SP go to $2. '

Happy holder.

Mind you I opened account up in person at a branch finding it easier than doing things digitally.

Because their 'digital systems' are so crap easier to ring a real person to do term deposit thingies

Looking forward to the day when they insist I self declare under FACTA or whatever it is - what a minefield if ANZ is anything to go by.
    Thought it would be a good opportunity to see what the staff are like and see how professional they were.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    share price going down today... we need to start talking more, that should make the price smash through the $1.80 mark...

I'll re-kick things off: winner, 60.1m is far to conservative, surely 61 minimum...
    Too much talking...everytime winner makes his predictions, bang, down it goes...happened with1.60...1.80 and now 2.00

I've just had to complete a declaration to RaboDirect (my company uses them) to prove who I am. I've only been using the account for the past five years but the law requires me to go through the whole palaver once again. What a pain in the arse this whole AML law is.

Feel sorry for the people at the banks (all of them) who probably cop it in the neck from customers each time.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I've just had to complete a declaration to RaboDirect (my company uses them) to prove who I am. I've only been using the account for the past five years but the law requires me to go through the whole palaver once again. What a pain in the arse this whole AML law is.

Feel sorry for the people at the banks (all of them) who probably cop it in the neck from customers each time.
    That Rabo thing is just the start

Wait until you get into FATCA - column here is a good overview
    http://www.chrislee.co.nz/market-news

The ANZ form for a trust is 5 pages long with reference to that 92 page IRD document. Goodness knows what it's going to be like for a company.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    Too much talking...everytime winner makes his predictions, bang, down it goes...happened with1.60...1.80 and now 2.00
    Remember when it was 140 odd two and a half years ago (Feb 2015)

I said 200 then ......and it went down to about 110 (and some backed the truck up eh)

I'll get it right one day - still say over 200 by end of August

See dairy prices up over night - that's good.