sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by newtrader View Post
    It is less than 18.74% of my HGH holding before allocation.

I don't want to provide exact numbers but it was roughly 15%.

Do you have some insight on how the allocation scaling worked at Jarden (and elsewhere)?
    I don't have any insights. Since everyone seems to be getting different % of what they requested. I was going to guess that it would be 18.74% of their existing holdings because $200,000,000/$1.8 is 111111111 shares which is about 18.74% of 592,903,820 the current number of shares issued.

But I guess it is some other formula that takes into account both existing holding and application requested. Since if you got less than 18.74% of your existing holding then that would suggest others got more than 18.74% of their existing holdings.
    Last edited by DonkeyKong; 25-08-2022 at 11:58 PM. Reason: fixing typo

Legend

What the %#&*$@ is going on with HGH .. days ago a short notice non holders offer out of Sharesies..

Now Holders get the same offer on slightly longer timeframe

Presumably both will scaled back somewhat depending on how many pounce on each of the HGH Placement offers

In the meantime head shares get market valued downwards allowing for the upcoming dividend
    Last edited by nztx; 26-08-2022 at 03:46 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    What the %#&*$@ is going on with HGH .. days ago a short notice non holders offer out of Sharesies..

Now Holders get the same offer on slightly longer timeframe

Presumably both will scaled back somewhat depending on how many pounce on each of the HGH Placement offers

In the meantime head shares get market valued downwards allowing for the upcoming dividend
    The pricing of the offers make an allowance for the dividend. The SPP is a different offer which could result in a cheaper price. This capital raising does lack transparency as to how shareholders are treated..

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    The pricing of the offers make an allowance for the dividend. The SPP is a different offer which could result in a cheaper price. This capital raising does lack transparency as to how shareholders are treated..
    For SPP to result in cheaper then 1.80 base price ....VWAP of five days from Tuesday to Monday 5th Sept has be less then 1.84 ...as just 2.5% discount is offered and they will use lower of the price ...IMO its going to be 1.80 which will eventually work ....though u never know !!!

Though there is no transparency in the scaling method but its fair to assume that if your new request is less then 18.74% of your Original Holding on 22nd August then u may get them all ...if its more then it maybe scaled down to maximum that level

HGH has the right to keep oversubscription ....which surely they will like to exploit as 1.80 is a good price for them

In hindsight NZX Regco notice to HGH recently had some merit ....its price did get jacked up suddenly from 1.90 to 2.15 ...as this was in the works

FYI: An acquaintance with an existing smallish holding received around a third of his application.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Onemootpoint View Post
    FYI: An acquaintance with an existing smallish holding received around a third of his application.
    As his holding was small so he could get max 19% of his holding ....thats the understanding at the moment ....

I got scaled to about a 3rd of what I subscribed for (via sharesies). Allocation represented about 60% of current holdings. Not bad for me given I recently liquidated a chunk of my holdings for a recent asset purchase

I applied via Link Market Services, they debited my account by the full amount of my request, does this mean I will get all that I applied for or will they return some of my payment to me along with a reduced number of shares?

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    I applied via Link Market Services, they debited my account by the full amount of my request, does this mean I will get all that I applied for or will they return some of my payment to me along with a reduced number of shares?
    U will know the result on 9th Sept ...Shares and refund will come together .

Investments

The way markets are looking ...I think it will easier to get HGH at issue price of 1.80 on NZX

I know lead manger Jarden will do everything possible to support the price till 5th Sept ....but they cant fight avalanche of selling if the general market tanks

Better to wait till the last few days ...see where its cheaper to get them ...maybe NZX !!!