sharetrader
Page 947 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 44784789793794394494594694794894995095195799710471447 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,470 of 17397

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    Didn't AIR NZ sell most of their Virgin shares to them? Air NZ will definitively not want them back! lol.
    Talk about a hospital pass... lol.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

pretty sure you guys are referring to HNA Group

http://www.hnagroup.com/en/

They took a stake in Virgin around the time that Air NZ sold to Nanshan Group

"In May Virgin Australia announced Chinese-owned HNA Group would take a 13 per cent stake through the issue of new shares at A30c a share each, raising A$159m"

I dont think Nanshan and HNA are related, but its a complicated web out there............. I dont know for sure
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Are Heartland into cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin?

Niche / digital related
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Niche / digital related
    No.
    Think they may leave it to Co-Op and others.

The Kid

Why's that W69? Has your computer locked up and you need to pay the ransom in bitcoin lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Niche / digital related

Quote Originally Posted by IAK View Post
    Why's that W69? Has your computer locked up and you need to pay the ransom in bitcoin lol.
    Haha given the price of bitcoin that would be one expensive ransom.

I've been pondering how HBL have gone up so much in SP over the last year and above my target price of $1.65. Their original forcast of 57 - 60 million has not changed significantly and things have seemed to be business as usual. The NZ economy is strong but I'm wondering what has justified such a sharp increase in HBL SP past $1.50 or so especially. Is it just that the market hadn't previously considered HBL but now are starting to believe it's growth story?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I've been pondering how HBL have gone up so much in SP over the last year and above my target price of $1.65. Their original forcast of 57 - 60 million has not changed significantly and things have seemed to be business as usual. The NZ economy is strong but I'm wondering what has justified such a sharp increase in HBL SP past $1.50 or so especially. Is it just that the market hadn't previously considered HBL but now are starting to believe it's growth story?
    I have been a SH in this company since it was called Building Society Holdings with a ticker of BSH. Every now ad then since then, I have seen posts worded nearly identical to this one. Meanwhile Percy, myself, Scotty and a few others just remain well positioned

Advanced Member

Still well positioned aye percy ?? :-)))))))))))))))

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I think you answered your own question "the NZ economy is strong " , in good times the banks make a lot of money .....