sharetrader
Page 640 of 1736 FirstFirst ... 14054059063063663763863964064164264364465069074011401640 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 17360

Yeah I have changed address so maybe things don't tie up,I tried to sell a parcel of shares and because my addy wasn't changed they refused to accept the order,after the fact though,not as I was doing it so i would know haha.

I go away for a month and come back to find that the downtrend is still in place

Probably still be 110-115 this Christmas
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I go away for a month and come back to find that the downtrend is still in place

should know the reason for the change of date for the agm by then ...will the reason be good news or bad....tier two capital raising maybe for buy back...exciting times ahead

Guru

I highly doubt they delayed the meeting because of bad news...

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I highly doubt they delayed the meeting because of bad news...
    yep... my thoughts too

Dilettante

[QUOTE=ziggy415;593052]should know the reason for the change of date for the agm by then ...will the reason be good news or bad....tier two capital raising maybe for buy back...exciting times ahead[/QUOTE

The Surpreme Court liability judgement about MTF's Sportzone loans is due late November. HNZ can not make an offer for MTF until that liability is known, as they've said in recent announcement. This could be the reason for delayed AGM

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Agreed. With Turners taking the bold / reckless ? stance of taking a blocking stake in MTF where's the catalyst for a break back above the 100 day MA ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-10-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Agreed. With Turners taking the bold / reckless ? stance of taking a blocking stake in MTF where's the catalyst for a break back above the 100 day MA ?
    But they haven't got that blocking stake have they Roger, only made an offer or have I missed an announcement ?

Quite right, them getting to 20% is not an absolute given but I would have thought with the unresolved Sportzone matter and the decision by the High Court currently standing against them some MTF shareholders will be keen to cash in their chips. I am surprised by the High Court's stance and I am sure some shareholders in MTF are too. Turners have first mover advantage over HNZ but I think given the legal proceedings their offer looks a little reckless in the circumstances.

Futures indicating some more relief coming in the next GDT auction result...maybe some more dairy farmers might scrape their way through...
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-10-2015 at 10:28 AM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Quite right, them getting to 20% is not an absolute given but I would have thought with the unresolved Sportzone matter and the decision by the High Court currently standing against them some MTF shareholders will be keen to cash in their chips. I am surprised by the High Court's stance and I am sure some shareholders in MTF are too. Turners have first mover advantage over HNZ but I think given the legal proceedings their offer looks a little reckless in the circumstances.

Futures indicating some more relief coming in the next GDT auction result...maybe some more dairy farmers might scrape their way through...
    I think with the Sportzone case and liabilities unresolved, an offer for MTF can only be regarded as reckless !!