sharetrader
Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1455

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Yes but they have had an application to mine over an area on the Chatham Rise for several years now havent they ?.
    Yes, I think you are correct.

I see today that the govt has invited TTR to resubmit its seabed mining application under the fast track legislation , I wonder it C C will be invited to do the same with his company ?
    Fat chance. They haven't done the work. Being credible is first base for Shane.

Guru

I see today that the govt has invited TTR to resubmit its seabed mining application under the fast track legislation , I wonder it C C will be invited to do the same with his company ?
    I see that re todays company ann that CRP has indeed been asked to apply/reapply for fast track approval for its mining application on the Chatham Rise prospect.

Guru

I see that re todays company ann that CRP has indeed been asked to apply/reapply for fast track approval for its mining application on the Chatham Rise prospect.
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/429367

CRP Invited to apply for Fast Tracking Process for the Chatham Rise Phosphate Project
    WELLINGTON, New Zealand – Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: NZP, NZX: CRP, Frankfurt Borse: 3GRE) wishes to advise that the Company has been requested by the New Zealand government to make an application for the Chatham Rise rock phosphate project to be considered as a listed project in the Fast Track Consenting Bill (the Bill) to be put to Parliament.

After being introduced to the New Zealand Parliament on 7 March 2024, the Fast-Track Approvals Bill (Bill) is now being considered by the Environment Select Committee.
    This new regime which forms part of National’s coalition agreement with New Zealand First, will improve the speed and process for resource approvals for major infrastructure projects, unlocking opportunities in industries such as aquaculture and mining in our regions.
    The proposed new permitting regime is potentially a game changer for resource projects and others considered to be of national significance in New Zealand.
    If the Chatham Rise project is included in the List, we would anticipate that the permitting process would not only be quicker but could involve reduced costs and would likely have a more certain outcome.
    The application for the Chatham Rise project to be included on the List is under preparation and will be submitted well before the May 3, 2024 deadline.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/429367

[FONT="]CRP Invited to apply for Fast Tracking Process for the Chatham Rise Phosphate Project
    WELLINGTON, New Zealand – Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: NZP, NZX: CRP, Frankfurt Borse: 3GRE) wishes to advise that the Company has been requested by the New Zealand government to make an application for the Chatham Rise rock phosphate project to be considered as a listed project in the Fast Track Consenting Bill (the Bill) to be put to Parliament.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]After being introduced to the New Zealand Parliament on 7 March 2024, the Fast-Track Approvals Bill (Bill) is now being considered by the Environment Select Committee.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]This new regime which forms part of National’s coalition agreement with New Zealand First, will improve the speed and process for resource approvals for major infrastructure projects, unlocking opportunities in industries such as aquaculture and mining in our regions.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]The proposed new permitting regime is potentially a game changer for resource projects and others considered to be of national significance in New Zealand.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]If the Chatham Rise project is included in the List, we would anticipate that the permitting process would not only be quicker but could involve reduced costs and would likely have a more certain outcome.[/FONT]
    The application for the Chatham Rise project to be included on the List is under preparation and will be submitted well before the May 3, 2024 deadline.
    Market likes this UP 24 % ( so far ) !!

Guru

Market likes this UP 24 % ( so far ) !!
    The market also likes Being AI....!!

Let's hope they find something valuable in the sludge. I'm under water too. (pun).

Guru

The proof is as simple as infrastructure minister Chris Bishop’s blunt reaction to TTR’s parent company, ASX-listed Manuka Resources’ “disclosure” this week that Bishop had “invited” it to apply for fast-track consent.

Bishop told Radio New Zealand that characterising a form letter sent to some 200 potential applicants as an invitation was “misleading”.

From Business Desk.

CRP also characterising the letter as an 'invitation'......

But then again, it did put $2.6m on their market cap yesterday!

[/I]

From Business Desk.

This government is smart. So they basically invited everyone. My thinking is so that they have a number of bigger projects that they can say 'no' too. This will show that they do have consideration for the environmental impacts.

[/I]

From Business Desk.

Well I hope the angry Bishop tells CRAP to f### off as well
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”