sharetrader
Page 442 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 3423924324384394404414424434444454464524925429421442 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 16077

Quote Originally Posted by neopoleII View Post
    debs with mates?

http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgur...tart=0&ndsp=33

hope the link works.
    Have you got a photo of Belg and Debs helping out at the City Mission Xmas lunch?

Legend

Here's some secrets the press don't seem to have gotten a hold of. Facts I reckon.

https://www.labour.org.nz/sites/defa...-speech-rd.pdf

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    He hasn't backed out of the debate, he's making a very valid point that this close to the election, having a presenter that is so pro-National isn't fair. Just like the speaker of the house has allowed National to get away with heaps.
    Well I suppose you're right this time, there goes 54% of the voting population. Maybe we can get one of your boys running it, EZ as. Key would still have nothing to apologise for during, or after the debate. D.C's best chance is not saying anything, it's a no brainer!!!
    I bet he he very, very nervous going head to head with J.K.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzie View Post
    Well I suppose you're right this time, there goes 54% of the voting population. Maybe we can get one of your boys running it, EZ as. Key would still have nothing to apologise for during, or after the debate. D.C's best chance is not saying anything, it's a no brainer!!!
    I bet he he very, very nervous going head to head with J.K.
    DC is a quick thinker, he was a diplomat, which means he'll be more than a match for an umming and ahhing PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    DC is a quick thinker, he was a diplomat, which means he'll be more than a match for an umming and ahhing PM.
    EZ, that's just your one eye open - one eye closed letting you down again. You are right in a way I guess though, for somebody that makes as many slip-ups as D.C does, he would need to think very quickly indeed.

I agree cuzzie. Underestimate jk in a debate at your peril. I'm sure dc at least knows that.
    How about guyon Espinar as an adjudicator?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Concur. Hosking is a intellectual lightweight that appeals to the masses as they think he's funny. Campbell might be a bit better but Key wouldn't have it.
    You must know some strange people. The only one I know of who thinks Hosking is funny, is Hosking. As for Campbell - I saw Key demolish him not so long ago. Delightful stuff. Campbell, like Hosking, is hard to for me to watch and certainly biased. Nevertheless Key will appear on the debate on channel 3 with Campbell at the helm. He hasn't bothered moaning about it.

Guru

Campbell might be a bit better but Key wouldn't have it.
    Campbell will be doing TV3's version wont he?

Key wont complain. Apparently National is complaining that Key should be up against Labour and Greens (I assume sharing the time) to indicate that is what you will be getting if you vote left.

Banned

Barry Soper?
    Could be a good choice. Maybe Soper for TV1 and Espinar for TV3. Campbell & Hosking count each other out, but then if you have both of them for each network - that makes it fair in a way.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Campbell will be doing TV3's version wont he?

Key wont complain. Apparently National is complaining that Key should be up against Labour and Greens (I assume sharing the time) to indicate that is what you will be getting if you vote left.
    Which brings me back to; Should National get half of all the available time for political broadcasts. It's only fair.