sharetrader
Page 892 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 3927928428828888898908918928938948958969029429921392 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 16077
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Yeah I saw that Ez. Hosking makes me sick. So much ego, so little conscience.
    He'll go too far one day, hopefully this side of 2017.

Have a look at this charting software - every political poll in NZ over the last few years - in a scatter plot and colour coded with references. It's fascinating to see the voting pattern for Labour tighten right down in late 2014 (Crosby-Textor and some kneejerk Labour decisions helped with that), now it's bouncing back. National is on a distinct trend downwards. NZ First is improving, as are the Greens.

http://andrewtzchendata.pythonanywhere.com/polls

Yes, I thought so, the Kermadecs safe haven was Labour policy in 2014. Sometimes, Labour doesn't even need to be in office to get its good policies enacted.

http://thestandard.org.nz/key-pinche...ctuary-policy/
    Last edited by elZorro; 02-10-2015 at 09:03 AM.

So when is the minister for Corrections going to resign?
    More assertions of Serco run prisons out of control, this time the new Wiri prison.
    Criminals on home detention regularly freeing themselves of their monitoring devices & complete failure of one of NZs most heinous criminals that managed to run a business from prison & then skip the country! Key continues to standby him! Keys judgment is called into question again and again. Perhaps he could call on an ex cop & his old mate Mike Sabin. After all he appointed him head of the Law & Order select committee when he was under police investigation!
    He also has another known dubious character of McCully representing NZs interests overseas. Is it because he knows McCully will do anything? Pay anyone off if need be.
    I think Key went to the Seb Blatter school of ethics.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

You two have a rather exaggerated view of non events. "Pony tail gate" my eye, doesn't even register in the polls, no harm done and it's all blown over.

In the meantime you must have felt quite sick (I chortled) to see your heroine Helen Clark endorsing John Key's efforts with TPPA! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    You two have a rather exaggerated view of non events. "Pony tail gate" my eye, doesn't even register in the polls, no harm done and it's all blown over.

In the meantime you must have felt quite sick (I chortled) to see your heroine Helen Clark endorsing John Key's efforts with TPPA! :-)
    Major
    I note John Key " had no idea" that Gerry B was going to personally deliver the "Panda Proposal" whilst in China. In your opinion what is the most likely scenario
    1. He is telling the truth
    2' He is being economical with the truth.

I assume those digs are pointed at me MVT.
    Well actually I didn't see it, so that would be a no.

As neither are the events I referred to I suggest you stick to the script rather than writing your own novella. ;-)

If you think the debacle that is Mt Eden prison & now it seems Wiri is a non event then probably nothing that goes wrong under National is an 'event' according to your perspective.
    After all you wrote off Helen Clark whilst the rest of the world holds her in high esteem.
    Or putting a minister under police investigation as head of the law & order committee a non event.
    Was the resulting bi-election and huge voter flip away from what was a national safe seat to a devastating loss also a non event? LOL

Key has made bad choices and shown poor judgement again and again

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post

Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I assume those digs are pointed at me MVT.
    Well actually I didn't see it, so that would be a no.

As neither are the events I referred to I suggest you stick to the script rather than writing your own novella. ;-)

If you think the debacle that is Mt Eden prison & now it seems Wiri is a non event then probably nothing that goes wrong under National is an 'event' according to your perspective.
    After all you wrote off Helen Clark whilst the rest of the world holds her in high esteem.
    Or putting a minister under police investigation as head of the law & order committee a non event.
    Was the resulting bi-election and huge voter flip away from what was a national safe seat to a devastating loss also a non event? LOL

Key has made bad choices and shown poor judgement again and again
    Daytr

don't expect a prompt reply from the Major, he is busy reading Mein Kampf at the moment.

Advanced Member

I can say as an insider, the problems in the criminal justice system are not, and never were closely related to any political party. The biggest balls up in y thirty years was made by Labour putting two and two together and getting Twenty-two. I haven't got time for the details here as my next race is about to go and there are more important things than politics.

EZ, you'll love this

What Key has achieved in response to Turnbull's praise of him.

http://croakingcassandra.com/2015/09...-think-of-any/
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    EZ, you'll love this

What Key has achieved in response to Turnbull's praise of him.

http://croakingcassandra.com/2015/09...-think-of-any/
    Strange blog, I think this Reddell guy is an ACT voter, highly qualified of course, and he means well, but I don't see a NZ I'd like, in his ideas.

Did you feel that? You just got screwed by your own government. TPPA deal struck, but still no details. But apparently every country is better off....
    Yeah right. Fonterra is already saying its not good enough.